Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 25 Most Dangerous Cities and Neighborhoods

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Quote Originally Posted by ak474u View Post
    That 90 year old could be the head of a MZB gang. 90 is the new 80. Lol
    LMAO, he is one tough man though. Still takes care of his garden and the aquaponics system I helped him set up. He is a huge asset for me and my family. He still coach's baseball, and is more active than most 50 year old people I know. Me and him think almost exactly alike. We are the only two family's that live on my road. He served under General McMillan. The General took him every where with him and used him as his units baseball coach.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

In his experience the hammer head is better

I live about an hour from Detroit and almost an hour and a half from Flint. Do dont go deep into the cities very often if ever. I stick to the expressways and drive through them as fast as possible. However I do work 10 minutes from Detroit which sucks and take patients to one of the major hospitals in Detroit. The other day Detroit EMS brought in a woman who was shot 12 times because she ran up her boyfriends credit cards...she survived. Its virtually every night I work that I see someone coming into that hospital shot, stabbed, beaten, or run down.

Prep wise there isnt much I can do at work. I cant carry a gun or much for supplies. If a major event happens I plan on driving very fast the other way. I do carry a large knife with me at all times. The only other worry I have is my BOL is approx 3 hours north of Detroit. So We will probably have to deal with people leaving that area and heading north come a major event. However I thing I have a few ideas to deter people from advancing too closely to the property.

Flint is a non issue because there is a very large area for people to disperse into around it without getting to me. Detroit the go north and possibly south to the more woodsy areas.
    "When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson
    "It's less dangerous, to run across a wild animal than a stranger." Vasily Peskov

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

I m 10 miles from downtown Philadelphia, and 15 miles and a number of bridges from Newark, NJ. I see some of the Philly spill over, but most of the Philly dirt balls don't have transport except by bus or trolley. That tends to keep them in their own neighborhood.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    Right now, closest one is 6-8hrs away by motor vehicle.
    Post-shtf, on foot, it'd be a lot longer, and they'd have to pass several places that probably almost made the list.

Of the 5 or 6 cities here in my immediate vicinity, meaning borders touching, I do live in the one with the highest crime rate, according to some local paper recently.
    There were about 4 shootings last week, and another 4 or 5 about 2 weeks ago.
    Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers.
    Liberty is a Man-Of-War, and we are all crew.