Thread: Emergency Pediatric Care Resource on Sale at Chinook: $17.95

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Emergency Pediatric Care Resource on Sale at Chinook: $17.95

Emergency Pediatric Care Resource on Sale at Chinook

This revised reprint is updated to reflect the 2005 emergency cardiovascular care guidelines. A pocket-sized, full-color reference, it provides quick facts about pediatric emergency care that are vital to the clinical setting.

Inside is a collection of commonly used - but rarely memorized - clinical information broken down into charts, algorithms, and tables to aid the user in rapidly locating essential information to deliver safe and efficient care. RAPID Pediatric Emergency Care incorporates both pre-hospital and hospital management of pediatric emergencies.

New revised reprint is now updated to reflect the 2005 emergency cardiovascular care guidelines.
    Easy-to-use, "just the facts" approach provides rapid access to essential facts and procedures in emergency care.
    Colored tabs separate and identify each section so the user can quickly locate the necessary information in an emergency.
    A series of algorithms are used throughout the guide to illustrate the necessary sequential steps in treating pediatric patients in emergency situations.
    Alphabetical listing of medications commonly used in pediatric emergency care allows users to reference these medications in an at-a-glance format.
    Pocket size easily fits in a lab coat pocket.
    Spiral binding enables the book to lay flat so it won't close.

By Barbara Aehlert, RN, BSPA, Southwest EMS Education Inc., Purdon, TX, USA

178 pages, 37 illustrations
    Trim size 3 X 5-1/2 in
    Copyright 2007
    Softcover, Reference
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

I don't know how I missed this one before.

ANyone with kids needs this book
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

I'll most likely shit myself

My wife is a nanny. I will be getting this for her. Thanks for the info Stig.

EDIT:
    The link is telling me there is no product matching the criteria. I couldn't find it by searching the title either. Gonna keep looking.
    Last edited by bacpacker; 07-26-2012 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Link not functioning

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    My wife is a nanny. I will be getting this for her. Thanks for the info Stig.

EDIT:
    The link is telling me there is no product matching the criteria. I couldn't find it by searching the title either. Gonna keep looking.
    Notice the date of my post. It's from June of last year.

Sales long over by now.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

I'll most likely shit myself

Crap I didn't even notice that. SORRY!

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    Crap I didn't even notice that. SORRY!
    No worries mate.

Brother Izzy was bumping some old threads that held good info. If anything we should blame him.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Even if it's not on sale anymore, It'd still be worth having. I'm actually going to order one up.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.