Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Active shooter Navy Sea Systems Command DC

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Possom View Post
    Okay I am going to sound all tin foil hat crazy for a bit. Ask yourself this question. Why has mass shooting jumped 1000% under the current administration? Not trying to relate this to politics at all. It just seems strange to me that we have had such a large increase in mass shootings over the last few years. My question is. Are at least part of these shootings government sponsored?
    Societal decay, a general disrespect for others, etc. without going into politics, I don't think the current admin has helped the situation.

Al Qaeda called for attacks just a few days ago, so we'll see how this all pans out. My advice: stock up on those needed mags and parts for your rifles.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

The confirmed shooter is Aaron Alexis from Fort Worth, TX. He's close to my age, and his name sounds vaguely familiar. Don't know why, but I've heard that name, I wonder if he has a brother I worked with or went to school with?
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    These whack'os are putting the pinch on us God fearing red blooded, gun owning AMERICANS! All these new laws and EOs are doing NOTHING to stop the crimes and everything to put us in restraints.

I honestly wish there were a simple "flip a switch" solution to this problem.

Note to future whack-os: Please entertain the though of using chain saws, or other unconventional weapons OTHER than firearms so as to not give power to the anti-gun group's movement!

TIA,
    EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Ugh. . . never a good thing knowing the bad guy in any media event!

As far as Possums TFH, hey guys, Im pretty sure I called this about 2 years ago when I said, we are going to see an escalation in events involving shooters in mass shootings. Its a perfect storm, angry people, no work, no money, gov't on the loose, PTSD'ed vets losingout on bennies, or just becoming frustrated with the system lashing out in the only way they know how, personally, I think its going to get alot worse.
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

I've asked everybody I still talk to at old jobs, nobody knows him or has heard the name. I guess I had a negligent discharge of my déjÃ* vu.

Bacon saver

I've been holding off to comment on this one while it's been playing out. 1st there's one shooter, then there's three, then there's one. Now why the Navy Yard? This is a prime target, lots of assets here, There had to be more to it than just shooting up a bunch of people. I've been playin this one in my head all day. Just doesn't make sense unless you had an objective. Then you end up with this guy.........I'm not buying it. There's an objective... I mean the Navy Yard? WTFO?
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    I've been holding off to comment on this one while it's been playing out. 1st there's one shooter, then there's three, then there's one. Now why the Navy Yard? This is a prime target, lots of assets here, There had to be more to it than just shooting up a bunch of people. I've been playin this one in my head all day. Just doesn't make sense unless you had an objective. Then you end up with this guy.........I'm not buying it. There's an objective... I mean the Navy Yard? WTFO?
    Yeah, there's more to it. Why steal an ID? wasn't he working there as a contractor? Something doesn't jive with the story, and I'm not really into tinfoil stuff. It's looking like he got his evil assault rifle from someone he took down during the shooting. Sorry Diane Feinstein.

In his experience the hammer head is better

Per the FBI briefing. No AR was involved. Just a shotgun and possibly a pistol. Also he used his I'd to get on base where he worked as a contractor for HP.
    "When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson
    "It's less dangerous, to run across a wild animal than a stranger." Vasily Peskov

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    http://news.yahoo.com/gunman-navy-ya...142217356.html

Law enforcement officials speaking on condition of anonymity told the AP on Monday that the gunman carried an AR-15 assault rifle. On Tuesday, they said he used a shotgun plus two handguns that he took from law officers at the scene. They said he did not actually use the AR-15, which was found at the scene.

Well, at least he didnt use an AR-15. . . but lets see how long it takes them to keep saying that he did!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
    but lets see how long it takes them to keep saying that he did!
    Yup SF... got that right.... Everything I read says AR AR AR AR (Etc..)... Above is the first I heard that there wasnt one use.

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"