Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have a firearm? Better have a plan

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    LOL, this is SOOO true!!! ^^^^^
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Also, Quickclot actually triggers the clotting cascade, so if a particle gets carried down the bloodstream it can cause clots away from the wound. Celox absorbs the water to aid in coagulation rather than directly causing clotting, so this risk is essentually eliminated. Also, celox breaks down into substances the body can process and excrete, which could be very useful if medical facilities aren't available and you don't get all of it out of the wound.

Administrator

Not many people think about first aid when shooting. I went to a friends house to shoot and I brought along my blowout kit with me just in case. When I put it on the table with the rest of the weapons to show everyone there was one available, everyone thanked me and said good thinking. I was with all military guys that have been in for more than a minute not one of them thought about it.
    I don’t have “hobbies” I’m developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by 2die4 View Post
    Not many people think about first aid when shooting. I went to a friends house to shoot and I brought along my blowout kit with me just in case. When I put it on the table with the rest of the weapons to show everyone there was one available, everyone thanked me and said good thinking. I was with all military guys that have been in for more than a minute not one of them thought about it.
    Thats because when we go out to shoot on a recreational level, our minds dont function right, we need a two range to remember shit like a blow-out kit! Thats why I pack all my earmuffs on my first-aid kit, so I dont have a choice but to bring it since my ear-pro is attached to it!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Let him know if you need 550 cord, a hank of generic rope, and some duct tape

I always carry a BOK on my belt when shooting, plus a CAT somewhere reachable on my gear.

Don't that cat freak out and claw the crap out of you when you start touching off rounds?

Sorry couldn't resist. I just got a mental picture of a house cat swinging from a harness on your belt lol
    It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.

Let him know if you need 550 cord, a hank of generic rope, and some duct tape

It struggled a bit when I rubber banded it to my plate carrier... gives a whole new meaning to "soft armor."

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
    Thats because when we go out to shoot on a recreational level, our minds dont function right, we need a two range to remember shit like a blow-out kit! Thats why I pack all my earmuffs on my first-aid kit, so I dont have a choice but to bring it since my ear-pro is attached to it!
    Hey I can't really blame them. It's been ingrained in all of us. "Medics are at the base of the tower" Keep your weapons pointing down range" "Range walk you!" "Take all commands from the tower and watch your lane."
    I don’t have “hobbies” I’m developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set.