Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any one here

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Any one here

Been very quiet lately.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

I'll most likely shit myself

Yeah it has. I hadn't noticed any post since some time last night. Course everybody is probably covered up with work.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    You are correct, all EIGHT *active* members have been AFKB for a day or two. :-)

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Been working on schoolwork along with other .mil committments, Ive been keeping an eye out though!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

For the Love of Cats

been busy with work, and the standard fall stuff. putting up another batch of salsa tonight, dug up my potatoes yesterday... yardwork, work-work... and tomorrow I'm going away fishing for a few days!

Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

been pretty busy lately, looking for work and what not... Also getting into shape for the academy in a few months has been taxing on my time... I try to pop in daily though!
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

I'm still here, slow week I guess. I drove 255 miles today doing quotes, and spent the rest of the time in front of floor plans for houses. I. Here daily though. Most of my time to read posts is when my phone stops ringing.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

I'll most likely shit myself

Fall is a really busy time for us, and probably most folks getting ready for Winter around the house and closing out the gardens and such.
    We just finished up our FY at work and god almighty what a two month period that has been. The last two weeks has been doing installations to close out projects we had been getting equipment for. Yesterday I got moved to a different department, that I had been working with some, nearly full time. We start a big excavation project and will be running electrical and network more than a football field in length. I had been working on getting the needed permits together and have that ready to go. The fun part starts in the morning since the dumbass supervisor I'm working with has failed to order any material for the job. I'm betting the SHWHTF pretty early.
    On top of that we are facing getting shutdown within a month due to the idiots in DC. Planning is underway to figure out what we are gonna do to get by while the plant is shut down. Great timing as well, we had been planning on getting away for a few days to chill and relax a little. Guess I'll start looking for work instead. Glad I still have some contacts from my last job search 5 years ago.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Cool looks like just about everyone is still with us.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

It is deer season here. Always a busy time for me. Putting meat in the freezer. Got a doe so far. Would like to put a couple of more deer and a bear in the freezer this year.
    It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.