Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meet Recce

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Meet Recce

Well, its been a long time coming, but my family finally got a huge prep......

meet Recce.

For those thst are curious, the definition and pronunciation:
    Recce /ˈrɛkiː/ may refer to:

Reconnaissance, military scouting
    SEAL Recon Rifle, a rifle used by US Navy SEALs also called the Recce Rifle
    Recce is a Dutch Shepherd. Very similar to a German, but the breed doesnt tend to grow as big. Recce is 15 weeks old, and is already showing me that she is highly intelligent. She has been in our home for about a week now. Honestly, shes probably the most well behaved puppy ive ever seen. She is watchful and obedient, and has already proven to be protective of my family, especially my kids, all while maintaing a very sweet and even keel demeanor.

she goes everywhere with us, very rarely being on a leash. When a strange person approaches, she doesnt show aggression, but very quickly positions herself between my kids and the stranger and watches until I greet them or they pass.

of course, in true Izzy fasion, i had to experiment. She is not gunshy in the least, and stays by my side during firing strings.

She has quite the nose and prey drive, so im considering getting her into schutzhund activities to develop and take advantage of those instincts.

im excited to have her as part of the family and expect her to be a great addition to our family.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

I'll most likely shit myself

Great lookin dag. I know the kids are excited to have her.

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

Awesome pup you got there izzy!!!
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

God created dogs to teach us unconditional love, Horses to teach us trust and partnership and cats...to teach us to deal with rejection!LOL! What a great looking alert pup she is. I'm sure she will teach you many things Izzy, like to turn around three times before laying down. She's a sweetie. She's got the Official Grumpy Seal of Approval!
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Great looking pup.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

Walking on Sunshine

she's beautiful congrats.

Where's the epi?

Oh my what big ears she has!! I'm Glad she's a she or Panzer would not allow her to visit. Really pretty markings on her. So....what languages will she be learning??
    I apologize for nothing...

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Good looking dog there, I bet she will be a great addition to the Izzy household!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

CC Gray Panther
    Izzy ; you never cease to amaze me. One fine looking dog and I also like it's instincts towards family. As Grumpy said ; you have our seal of approval.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by ladyhk13 View Post
    Oh my what big ears she has!! I'm Glad she's a she or Panzer would not allow her to visit. Really pretty markings on her. So....what languages will she be learning??
    All commands and swearwords are in German...... Just so the kids dont pick them up as fast. i hast a potty mouth sometimes.....
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.