Thread: This is a good idea. Gun box

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

This is a good idea. Gun box

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-gun-box

This guy has invented a pretty sweet pistol safe, I like the different options for opening the safe, and the different mounting options. I also like the fact that its modern looking and would blend with the decor of a room better than your standard steel box. I hope he gets his crowd funding and puts this out.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

From what I read the failure rate of biometric (affordable) scanners is not very good. I think I remember like 60%. They do make reliable ones, but they are extremely costly. This one has the rfid chip also, so it should be reliable. Looks nice if it works 100% of the time.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

I've heard a lot about lag time in opening with biometric as well, as much as 3 seconds. When seconds count...
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Bacon Spam

well see what happens when it ends in a couple of days, most of those contribute to the goal type of deals never work out