Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: What is everyone reading now and/or read lately

I'll most likely shit myself

I bet the Tesla books are interesting reads.

I'm still going thru the Forest Gardening book in bits and pieces. There is a ton of detail and charts in it to refer back to in future dates. I'm starting to work on a few notes as i go (and highlighting).

I just got a new book yesterday i have just started on as well. "Blacksmithing, Basics for the Homestead". After two chapters it appears that it is going to be a good reference book as well.

Administrator

I'm reading "Zombies of All Hallows Evil" by William Bebb. 2nd book of his series. Got my eye on "Under the Dome" by Stephen King next.
    I don’t have “hobbies” I’m developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set.

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

I m currently reading The Federalist Papers, Anti-Federalist Papers, U.S. Constitution, and Declaration of Independence. This is in conjunction to tutoring a young lady who wants to be a lawyer. It is to say the least an interesting position to be in. Her law professor is a bit put off, as she is a bit more knowledgeable about some aspects of the delineation of powers as stated in the Constitution, as has put him in his place more then once in class. She is loving it , as he has to concede points to her in class on a regular basis.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.