Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New outhouse

Where's the epi?

Just got one thing to say. Outhouses = SPIDERS! Do I need to say more???

As far as all the other stuff I won't do, hum....I've never been taught so I can't say if I would or wouldn't.
    I apologize for nothing...

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    Mine would use an outhouse.
    Then again, she'd just use the woods if it came to it.

And that no-no gift list? Guns are definitely not on it. Kitchen tools? Yes. Guns? No.h

Mine is too good for an outhouse. So she says. Me thinks I married the wrong woman.

Haha Dean. build an outhouse then cut the water off to the house in the middle of the night. I bet by mid morning she wouldn't be too good for an outhouse!

Spiders aren't bad to get into outhouses lady, wasps on the other hand love them. Gotta keep a can of bug spray in the shitter.

Come on down any time y'all want to brownwater. We will help you turn your wife into a mountain woman.
    It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.

Quote Originally Posted by Possom View Post
    Haha Dean. build an outhouse then cut the water off to the house in the middle of the night. I bet by mid morning she wouldn't be too good for an outhouse!

Spiders aren't bad to get into outhouses lady, wasps on the other hand love them. Gotta keep a can of bug spray in the shitter.

Come on down any time y'all want to brownwater. We will help you turn your wife into a mountain woman.
    LOL sounds like a plan. I keep telling her I'm going back to north Carolina.

Where's the epi?

When we were kids we would go to North Hampton beach every Sunday and they had these big bath houses and the toilets were just like an outhouse but individual stalls inside. They were creepy and I always had to watch out for spiders especially since I'm terrified of them. I can handle wasps way better.
    When we went to the first Tn meet n greet BWRR sprayed all the bathrooms and showers to kill the spiders and bugs where we were camping so I could use them. That was nice. Guess he would have to do that before I would use MY OWN outhouse. Yup, His and Hers outhouses would be needed.
    I apologize for nothing...