Thread: Bega Cheese For Sale with FREE Shipping!

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues

Bega Cheese For Sale with FREE Shipping!

For those of you who dont know what Bega cheese is, its basically a cheddar cheese that is made in Australia. Its designed to have pretty much unlimited shelf life as long as the can isnt damaged or exposed to the elements. The main reason for this is, In Australia, they dont have electricity flowing everywhere, so its designed to be kept in areas without refrigeration. Perfect for us Preppers if you stop and think about it! Anyways, Ive got a bunch of this stuff tucked away because it can get pretty expensive, and thats IF you can find it. Anyways, my local to me distributor just sent me an email saying they are doing a blowout, and are including free shipping on case lots of it. If you havent tried it, I suggest going on Amazon or Ebay and buying a can and trying it out. Its actually really good, and a very hard to find resource as it is cheddar cheese that is fcanned or long term life. So check it out, and if its for you, then pick up some!! You wont be disappointed!

http://www.grfoodsinc.com/storable.html
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Is kinda partial to Charmin...can you spare a square
    Yep, that is a super price!

Bob
    III