I agree with almost all that you're saying here. There is safety in numbers. You'll see that we understand and discuss this regularly. We even have our own networks set up that have stalled simply because I don't know how to best organize and run them. They can be found in the community section under "groups."

Likewise, you'll see that we've had several talks about foraging, rustic camping, and wild edibles.

I'd link examples for you but I haven't figured out how with my phone yet, which leads me back to the intent of my last post. Technology is both a blessing and a curse, so I used the example of store bought foods and wild edibles to ask why you would willingly ignore an available resource, like a book, just because it has a price tag. Paper formats, offline electronics, and online resources all have their place, imo, just as a variety of ppurchased, grown, caught, killed, and collected foods do in my pantry.

So really, I'm just curious why you wouldn't want to use every resource you can?