Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Twitchy!

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

Quote Originally Posted by mitunnelrat View Post
    Which one? I have 4, and an interactive disc

You won't find metacognition an AP book, its more the realm of cognitive psychology. But it does pertain to every class you'll ever take. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RH95h36NChI

Ttust me, you'll want to check this out. I'm crying about my grades being low, but that's because I'm shooting for a 4.0 GPA.
    So far i have A's in both of my courses... A&P we are using the Herlihy, "The Human Body in Health and Illness, 4th Edition" for A&P...

and BTW, i PRAY you never have to use the god awful online software that JB Learning uses for their online course... It sucks... A lot...
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

Crotch Rocket

Saladin, Anatomy & Physiology: The Unity of Form and Function (6th Ed.) is my main text, my labbook, and I have a study guide following the same format. I mistakenly said I have 4 books since the "4th" isn't anything more than a laminated, glorified brochure summarizing each system.

The McGraw-Hill interactive cadaver dissection disc is pretty cool if you can get one.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Quote Originally Posted by mitunnelrat View Post
    Saladin, Anatomy & Physiology: The Unity of Form and Function (6th Ed.) is my main text, my labbook, and I have a study guide following the same format. I mistakenly said I have 4 books since the "4th" isn't anything more than a laminated, glorified brochure summarizing each system.

The McGraw-Hill interactive cadaver dissection disc is pretty cool if you can get one.
    ah... Different that what we had...

And we attended an actual autopsy... Pretty interesting!
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

Yes, its short. No, its not his attention span.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    So far i have A's in both of my courses... A&P we are using the Herlihy, "The Human Body in Health and Illness, 4th Edition" for A&P...

and BTW, i PRAY you never have to use the god awful online software that JB Learning uses for their online course... It sucks... A lot...
    JB learning in general is a joke. So are the FISDAP test. I hope your program uses FISDAP strictly to track patient contacts and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by ditchmedic View Post
    JB learning in general is a joke. So are the FISDAP test. I hope your program uses FISDAP strictly to track patient contacts and nothing more.
    Yep! JB learning sucks 100%... We are using FISDAP as a log for our scenarios, PT contacts, and lab skills like IV sticks...

Yes, its short. No, its not his attention span.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    Yep! JB learning sucks 100%... We are using FISDAP as a log for our scenarios, PT contacts, and lab skills like IV sticks...
    Good. Their test are outdated.

Quote Originally Posted by ditchmedic View Post
    Good. Their test are outdated.
    We just tested on Patient Assessment today... Holy god... that was in depth lol...