Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A few quick questions about silver rounds.

Resident Seafood Procurement Officer

BP, that is the best way. I have done it several times over the years and was satisfied that it was the best deal going.

I'll most likely shit myself

I'm not sure there is a best way. I have used it, and I have casehed out completely, both for different reasons. It really comes down to what you need to cash for at the time. And what kind of time frame you are looking at. Lots of things to think about and make sure you know for sure which way to go, before you jump. Both ways have ramifications to them.

just my two cents - why would you buy silver NOW, when it is near it's all time high, a full 1000% higher than what it traded for just a handful of years ago, and hundreds of percent higher than what it traded for even more recently.

if you are flush with cash and want to put a few percent of your portfolio into commodities thats one thing, but a better bet for most people would be paying off the mortgage

Granted this advice is coming from a guy who sold off nearly 100 ounces of gold at an average ('sky high') price of about $700 per ounce.

Silver coins are and were my best bet during our time in shtf scenario. They are and were easy to carry and easy to trade for cash when needed. Gold was and is a good investment easy to sell when needed too. I am currently recollecting silver and still have a little gold left over from our shtf.