Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need a few kind words

Damn the propane, save the bacon!

Need a few kind words

I am sure that we all know there are times when we need a little help getting through a family sitation/crisis. This is not limited to a medical conition. This could include the loss of a job, a new job prospect, safe travel, big test....you get the idea. Anytime you or your family might need the extra words/prayers.....After talking with MTR we decided to make a sticky just for these issues.
    Be ready now, you won't have that chance later.

Walking on Sunshine

Sorry I haven't been on for so long. I want to thank all of you for keeping us in your prayers. Due to an extremely bad situation , son 1 went to court to get his children after DH spent 3 months where son 1 is living,taking care of the kids. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to get the kids, however the judge was extremely pissed off and told the ex ONE mistake and she will lose the kids permanently with supervised visits only. I cannot go into any details right now. We are in a holding pattern right now, please keep us in your prayers. I will try to get on here more. Again thank you all

For the Love of Cats

Welcome back Kat... Missed ya! Continued thoughts and prayers headed your way!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Do you have a robot?
    Courts at times can be maddening giving a POS chance after chance. Hopefully this will work out for you. All you can do now is hope.

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    good thoughts sent that way.
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

Where's the epi?

You know I've been sending prayers every night gal. We are still in a mess with this property. Trying to decide what to do. Need to fire our lawyer but can't find a new one. Do we keep the place or just sell it and find something else? That means dropping the suit but once that's done we can't go back and they are all off the hook. Too many things to consider and just don't know what to do.....you girls know what's going on, anyway good to see you back Kat.
    I apologize for nothing...

plenty of extra room "down his pants"

I usually reach for my liquid prozac and relax for a while then sleep like a baby, but if it gets too bad, good to know the thread is here!

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

For the Love of Cats

Quote Originally Posted by ladyhk13 View Post
    You know I've been sending prayers every night gal. We are still in a mess with this property. Trying to decide what to do. Need to fire our lawyer but can't find a new one. Do we keep the place or just sell it and find something else? That means dropping the suit but once that's done we can't go back and they are all off the hook. Too many things to consider and just don't know what to do.....you girls know what's going on, anyway good to see you back Kat.
    Sorry to hear about the ongoing probs lady. I thought they sorted out a while back.

I do have a few law courses under my belt from the old schooling days, I may be able to offer a solicited yet informed opinion...

feel free to pm.

And yeah... I'll leave the cat's out of it... until dinner time!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    don't know what's going on, but if needed, i can come up and run around butt assed nekkid and scare hell out of them...
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
    Sorry I haven't been on for so long. I want to thank all of you for keeping us in your prayers. Due to an extremely bad situation , son 1 went to court to get his children after DH spent 3 months where son 1 is living,taking care of the kids. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to get the kids, however the judge was extremely pissed off and told the ex ONE mistake and she will lose the kids permanently with supervised visits only. I cannot go into any details right now. We are in a holding pattern right now, please keep us in your prayers. I will try to get on here more. Again thank you all
    Sorry to hear Katrina, as when there's sweet little kids involved it gets very stressful. I've been gone for awhile too. You and your family are in our prayers.

- - - Updated - - -

LHK, so sorry to hear that that mess is still going on. I thought maybe y'all had resolved it by now.
    Don't wrestle with pigs; you'll get all muddy and the pigs will love it!