Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: LadyHK's "Cock-a-Doodle-Condo"

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by Logarius View Post
    Good looking job! Hope you enjoy the eggs
    I am going to sooooo enjoy the eggs. Can't wait to finally have nice orange yolks with whites that stay in place and don't run all over the pan when ya crack em open, have no growth hormones or antibiotics in them. Yummy and even healthy for the cholesterol!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    Hell this is just the begining.....if you could see what I have already seen.
    BWRR is busting his butt building this thing! He's doing a great job....maybe should be bigger? ))))
    I apologize for nothing...

nice cant wait to come see it now that its dun . now if i can just get my husband to finish ours our chickens can stop living in the tree lol..

Bacon saver

Don't know what you been told but I ain't done yet! Have to fabricate window stuff so I can get the damn windows in but I keep getting interupted. Some things just can't be helped. Had to fill my 100# gas bottles today now I need to run to the post office. Morons close from 1200-200PM talk about banker's hours! Looking forward to your visit and meeting "Poppa Bear"
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    hey guys, if the chicken thing doesn't workout. what would you rent it for? i am quiet, keep too myself (mostly), have my own toys (i like too share), sometimes i don't do well with others (outsiders) but i know when too talk and when to be quiet. and i understand 'bless his heart'. looks real nice, i am wishing i were a chicken and lived in that part of the world.
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

Bacon saver

We've decided to give a colony membership discount! Updated pictures soon to follow.

Bacon saver

OK, fire away, here's the latest pictures. I just got the wall switch, 2 lights up and power (battery) in today. So now you can flick a switch and have lights when ya walk in the door. Waiting on an electrical panel so I can put all my junk in and get the place "properly" wired for the solar stuff. Still lots of little stuff to do yet, rain barrels, gutters.........chicken wire.........fence...............shit..........

Walking on Sunshine

Lady,
    Love the door. Great job BWRR, wanna come here and help me build my greenhouse?? LOL

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
    Lady,
    Love the door. Great job BWRR, wanna come here and help me build my greenhouse?? LOL
    Thanks Kat. I bought the door when we lived in Bristol to put on this house but then we replaced the whole 3 panel door and pulled this one back out and stored it. So we had it already and figured it would let in lots of light. We have a French door going inside as well to keep the 2 sides light. I got the paint for the inside and BWRR does NOT like it. It's sunshine yellow! It's such a happy color for them to wake up to in the winter. My mom says it's going to keep them awake, but I don't care...it's a happy color.
    I apologize for nothing...

For the Love of Cats

Actually, chickens hate the colour yellow. That's why they hide the yolk under the white and cover that up with a shell...
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    Actually, chickens hate the colour yellow. That's why they hide the yolk under the white and cover that up with a shell...
    Booo this man! Boooooooooooooooo
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.