Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: December Giveaway

Bacon saver

Drum roll please...........Nice shit huh? HUH?

I really love the black wrist band with the 3/16 stainless steel screw pin anchor shackle (just showing off my BM brains). Just wee bit to big for me though. I has a bad ass look to it.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

For the Love of Cats

that's awesome!

nice work Rob
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    This reminded me of when I won my monthly drawing and my package came in, My wife hijacked the lanyard for her prison ID, the zipper pulls for her jacket and gave me great big smooch and say "thank you baby for the cool toys!" I had this really cool envelope and a really nice bracelet left over so I smiled and went back into my man cave to reload more ammo! A one shark feeding frenzy cant be as bad as Eagle had it when his package came in!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
    This reminded me of when I won my monthly drawing and my package came in, My wife hijacked the lanyard for her prison ID, the zipper pulls for her jacket and gave me great big smooch and say "thank you baby for the cool toys!" I had this really cool envelope and a really nice bracelet left over so I smiled and went back into my man cave to reload more ammo! A one shark feeding frenzy cant be as bad as Eagle had it when his package came in!
    Preach it brother !!! They're man eaters ! A man could lose his limbs or life if not careful.