Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Civil unrest and disobedience

may be in trouble

Two things you can count on with rioters/looters .... biggest cowards around - they attack in groups and only the defenseless .... #2 lazy as sin - even in looting they'll go for the eaziest damn way possible ....
    Principle of least effort/Low hanging fruit. Although rioters, under 'community organizers', are getting sophisticated. Outer ranks of unarmed and likely unknowing sheep, inner section gangbangers etc. Sheeple shields. I'd go into tactics on how to counter, but that isn't the purview of this thread.

If the road is blocked to the looter's car and even one guy is standing there armed - in their minds eazier pickings down the road .... proven tactic over the years and around the world .... the Brits held off the rampaging looters with push brooms a few years ago ....
    John Bull is the absolutely most likeable sort. Push him, though, and he will push back.

Back OT though... and liable to get scorched for this (zipping up Nomex) Deadweight needs to be gotten rid of as quickly and efficiently as possible. I question the utility of banishment if said deadweight knows too much of the ins and outs of BOL routine, layout or resources. Damned sure keeping him a prisoner is an option only to very large MAGs that have the manpower, facilities, resources and inclination to deal with prisoners.

Judge Lynch only sleeps in this country. WTSHF, he will be awake and very busy.

Kesephist

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    I'm a hermit, so there's that........and as some of you can personally attest, I tend to be both overly-cautious and overly-armed.........

I have kicked the situational awareness up a few notches...
    Ha! You're a social butterfly!!
    I apologize for nothing...

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    you need to barricade your neighborhood .... you'll need cooperation from the majority to get it done - bound to have a few stupid as sin leftist minded people that refuse/don't recognize the danger ...

two things you can count on with rioters/looters .... biggest cowards around - they attack in groups and only the defenseless .... #2 lazy as sin - even in looting they'll go for the eaziest damn way possible ....

if the road is blocked to the looter's car and even one guy is standing there armed - in their minds eazier pickings down the road .... proven tactic over the years and around the world .... the Brits held off the rampaging looters with push brooms a few years ago ....
    Great Peranease (sp) dogs are perfect alarms and will also stand up to any predator you have in the area. Maybe an option?
    I apologize for nothing...

may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by ladyhk13
    Great Peranease (sp) dogs are perfect alarms and will also stand up to any predator you have in the area. Maybe an option?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Pyrenees