Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bonds

The hot sexy one

You guys do what you want...........But I will tell you, any thing consumable is the best investment.....IMO engine oil by the gallon is the best investment going.
    Take your $500- or whatever and go to the local supplier and buy a large amount....keep tabs on walmart pricing, offer it in a local paper or go to a shop, $1 under walmart.

In my case , I have the ability to move alot,couple weeks ago, I bought 300 gallon at 9.99 a gallon, I have sold most of it at 12.25 to 14.50 a gallon.....and it doesn't go down, will only increase...Next month you might be able to buy oil at 15.25 a gallon and a month later be selling it at $21 a gallon...

Sure bulk can be had somewhat cheaper but handling and no seal becomes issue for flipping it, I will not buy anything bulk from someone unless I know them, whereas I will buy sealed gallon jugs if the price is right all day long...Brand does not matter right now....

Look around there is something in your area that ppl are buying everyday....

Even if you buy a year's supply of gas for your car right now, the return on your money will be greater than any bank investment today.

Tires are becoming pricy and the used tire market is climbing rapidly.....

Just a few thoughts.............I have many, some even scare me

Quote Originally Posted by TroubleShooter View Post
    Even if you buy a year's supply of gas for your car right now, the return on your money will be greater than any bank investment today.
    gas right now? the time to buy gas is right before the summer driving season. the price of gas always drops through the winter. furthermore if economists fears of a double dip recession turn out, gas could be half what it is now this time next year. the only reason to buy gas today is if you think the economy is about to take off.

I disagree. Gas is very likely to go up, the issue is, keeping it from turnng into varnish, drawing moisture, etc, until you can sell it.