Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this the start of the new government control?

finally pooped
    wtf!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfixr View Post
    Welcome to the internet.
    One of us types in our heart and soul, and then puts it up for the world.
    Then, the rest get to interpret it.
    It is literal, or figurative?
    Sad, or happy?
    Angry, or calm?
    Just black and white words on a screen.
    Not like a conversation in person, with facial expressions, body language, tone of voice.

Still, we here pretty much slide along without issues.
    Imagine how well we could get along in person.

Or, we would just think each other is a bunch of assholes

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    She appeared in court this morning. When they called her name, she walked up and stood in front of the judge. The judge looked at her, looked down at his paper, then looked back up and asked "who are you". Ashley R****** she replied. He said "you're not black", and then had to use the gavel to quiet the court room from all the laughing. To make it short, the judge is pissed at all the incompetence with the entire way the investigation was handled, tried to get ahold of the investigator, and couldn't reach him. He finally asked her to come back next week, due to not being able to dismiss it today without going through the proper channels, but assured her she was in no trouble and would take care of things by next week and dismiss it then. It seems a different Ashley R, a black woman had charged up several Verizon accounts, forging her mothers name, and the mother was suing the daughter to get it stopped. All along, the people signing every piece of paperwork knew the woman was black. We don't know how yet Ashley's birthday and Ss# appeared on the black woman's mug shot.
    Next week she is going to an attorney to see what her options are. Thank you everyone for all your opinions, as this has helped us a lot.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Thats awesome news, and about as much as I had figured, Did you daughter get the chance to tell her side to the Judge about what had transpired during the whole arrest process?

I hope your daughter takes my advice, Scorched Earth Policy is the way to go here, and Im pretty sure the judge will probably even back it!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    She didn't have the time to tell 100%, but he heard enough to know they screwed up big time. We know an attorney who lives for this kind of thing, and will see him next week.

I'll most likely shit myself

Glad the shit is getting straightened up. Still somebody's head needs to roll over that.

For the Love of Cats

Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    KEEP US UPDATED!

My blood is still simmering, and I wasnt even involved...
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Do you have a robot?
    There is a term "due diligence", which is required to be done by the arresting officer. I would think since your daughter was white and the suspect was black that is what the FBI calls a clue!!! Obviously the judge knew the difference. I appears the jailer was covering for the arresting officer after the initial arrest. I would have a nice long talk with an attorney. The arrest sounds squirrely to begin with, he dropped her off in front of the jail??? There is absolutely no reason for not telling her what the charge was, or did he even know? He does not have to give her her Miranda rights because he did not ask her about the crime. I see the only crime is the performance of the officer. In our state we can only use small claims to recover actual costs, do no let anyone tell you to do this, you need an attorney. In our state forgery is a felony and would warrant a public defender, did she have one? If so make sure you get copies of all reports. If you do not want to go to a lawsuit I would certainly have a nice long talk with the Chief of Police. I am a cop and it is things like this that really piss me off. The guy was either very inexperienced or a real douchebag.

Walking on Sunshine

I hope the "investigator" gets the book thrown at him. Don't settle for less than a mill. Talk about damaging her reputation, Public humiliation AND loss of income.

Administrator

Glad to hear that all is well and the only thing lost was some time.
    I don’t have “hobbies” I’m developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set.