Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Izzy's Icemageddon Journal

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    My genny is chained and locked... a real pisser for anyone looking for a quick score.
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Bacon saver

Just to let you all know I'm stealing his thunder. Izzy has power now and the family is back at the homestead. He is having his second hot shower of the day and will be turning in for the evening for a long winter's nap. We currently have four inches of snow that has accumulated since around 5 this afternoon. Still snowing.........his started about the time we had about two here. So we'll see how this pans out. More to follow!
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Walking on Sunshine

Izzy,
    Glad you got the power on .Hope everybody is ok

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Sorry guys, I've not forgotten. I need to give you the rundown of the last day or two. I've been busy running relief missions with my Civil Air Patrol squadron ever since my power came back on.

There are still folks in the area without power, and to date this storm has claimed at least 30 lives.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    Izzy, be safe.
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

For the Love of Cats

Wow!... that's nuts! Take care of business Izzy!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    Sorry guys, I've not forgotten. I need to give you the rundown of the last day or two. I've been busy running relief missions with my Civil Air Patrol squadron ever since my power came back on.

There are still folks in the area without power, and to date this storm has claimed at least 30 lives.
    I want you all to know how proud I am of my "adopted son" he's like the Energizer Bunny. Well really, if he was Recce would have ate him by now. But this warrior is one all should emulate from, take notes people. Boy's got more fruit salad on his chest than the Wal-Mart produce section.........because he earned it the hard way, walks with a port list (Navy speak)he does.

Bet you didn't know he has an airplane...........

HOO-YAH IZZY!
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.