[QUOTE=Domeguy;80462]
Quote Originally Posted by robsdak View Post
here DG, BP is a 'dirty' pictures for you.

Robsdak, I like looking at your dirty pictures, but I.......no, wait a minute, that doesn't sound right..how shall I rephrase this....how about this way, I enjoyed looking at your dirty pictures, but where are the 13 tools that you have just gotten out to use as a hammer because you can't find you hammer, because it under the rather large pile of scrap lumber that is always in the way due to the fact you are waiting for it to dry out after you spilled your drink all over it as you tripped over the vacuum hose that fell down when you tripped over the shovel that fell down after you tripped over the cat that just jumped of of the other pile of lumber that was stacked so perfectly balanced before the cat jumped on it trying to get out of the way of the third pile of scrap lumber that has fallen down due to the one piece that was sticking out that you didn't see because you were trying to do 13 things at the same time because your forgot to take your ADD medicine this morning because you were out in the shop late last night trying to find the damn hammer...or is that just me?
Exactly