I totally agree with you Robsdak,but with having my left arm useless since Christmas morning, the shop has been a catch all. And when the doc released me, I have been so busy trying to catch up. I just got the bank trucks out, when I got a custom order for 2 shop vans that are mostly all hand worked, with sliding doors and roll up door in the back,( which is driving me crazy) then I have to get three pieces done by Wednesday for a judging to get into a craft store. Then I have together 6-10 small cars together to be ready to take to the car dealerships, THEN, maybe I can get the chance to put away a few things, but first I have got to find that damn hammer. So much for a hobby.
But at least in theory, I totally agree with you.[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
This is a circular picture of the shop right now I took while waiting for the glue to dry. But I promise after we get back from a short vacation in about 2 weeks, I have got to get this place clean. The rats are about to give me an eviction notice.