Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kydex is Coming!

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by robsdak View Post
    EB i would need a Blue Gun as a mold. i know in my first post i said holsters, but i am thinking i need a little more time doing smaller things first. not trying to get out of it, just want it to be what you and lil bravo are looking for and expecting. there is a learning curve, as with all things.

i think i remember reading somewhere that there was a place that loans/rents mold guns? i will see if i can find it again.
    If you get a blue gun for an M&P, make sure you get THE RIGHT BLUE GUN! I don't do M&P holsters because they have too many options for me to get enough blue guns. That's why I do so many glock holsters, there are like 5 for all of the glock line.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by ak474u View Post
    If you get a blue gun for an M&P, make sure you get THE RIGHT BLUE GUN! I don't do M&P holsters because they have too many options for me to get enough blue guns. That's why I do so many glock holsters, there are like 5 for all of the glock line.
    6 if you include the new Glock 43! Just hit the market and Im waiting on my local gun store to get his ordered ones in, I pre-paid, so Im getting in under the new gun craziness pricing!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
    6 if you include the new Glock 43! Just hit the market and Im waiting on my local gun store to get his ordered ones in, I pre-paid, so Im getting in under the new gun craziness pricing!
    I expect they'll do what the local stores here are having to do, they have to order a dozen 40 cal Glocks to get a 42. The local store is selling the 40 cal Glocks so cheap they can't put a tag on them.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    Now if I may say so >
    This is one of the best non- holy mergers I've ever been priviliged to be part of.

Mountain man man meets Southern Boy ; Can it get any better? The Great Spirit only knows unto himself what these 2 will conjure up.
    weellll, i am not really a Southern Boy (i just play one on the interwebs). LOL

yeah, i have looked into it. way too many different options.
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    If you just get an M&P 40 or 9 blue gun without thumb safety, you will have about 75% of the M&P line covered, since the 9 and 40 use the same gear...

The 45 is a bit longer.

Im thinking of getting one for training, if I do Ill send it to you to mold off of...

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Quote Originally Posted by robsdak View Post
    weellll, i am not really a Southern Boy (i just play one on the interwebs). LOL

yeah, i have looked into it. way too many different options.
    When you get a blue gun, and there WILL be a when, it's addictive, look up DIYholster.com. They have molding drones now in some popular models. No screwing around with dowel rods, and blocking. Everything is made with the relief blocking in place. Also, they have drill guides now, which believe it or not, cures the biggest peeve I have with holster makers, crooked holes.

Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo View Post
    If you just get an M&P 40 or 9 blue gun without thumb safety, you will have about 75% of the M&P line covered, since the 9 and 40 use the same gear...

The 45 is a bit longer.

Im thinking of getting one for training, if I do Ill send it to you to mold off of...

EB
    that would be a great help... let me know.

When you get a blue gun, and there WILL be a when, it's addictive, look up DIYholster.com. They have molding drones now in some popular models. No screwing around with dowel rods, and blocking. Everything is made with the relief blocking in place. Also, they have drill guides now, which believe it or not, cures the biggest peeve I have with holster makers, crooked holes.
    LOL that's where i ordered from. i didn't think about the drill guides. i agree, it's one of mine as well. i like things STRAIGHT!

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

When I was doing kydex, I acquired blue guns through trading. Customer acquires the blue gun he wants a holster for, sends blue gun to me, i make holster, keep blue gun, send customer holster.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

izzy, was thinking the same thing.

For the Love of Cats

Izzy... didn't you acquire a blue Tokarev? Wanna sell it?
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.