Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hug your Cat day

Where's the epi?

Hellllllooooo boys! Haven't been here in a while and I see nothing has changed at all!! Miss ya'll.
    I apologize for nothing...

For the Love of Cats

welcome back lh! been wondering about you! How's life treating you?
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Do you have a robot?
    Welcome back Lady, the cat is on the spit.............
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

For the Love of Cats

Mmmm cat spit! yummy!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Where's the epi?

My kitty is sleeping right next to me nice and safe away from all of you most terrible cat eating haters! Been dealing with some health things, still fighting about the property, loving my chickens and even got 2 guinea hens (1 male, 1 female) as soon as they were hatched and they are just like puppies but more demanding...so spoiled. I can't go anywhere outside without them running after me and they love to sit on my lap. What personalities!

I haven't been spending much time online...getting more prepped, spending more time on my spiritual side, trying to let my body heal. I miss you guys though. Think of you often, love you all.

Do you have a robot?
    Cat haters????? I take exception to that, I love cats..............they taste.....

The guinea hens I did not realize they would act like that. I used to raise ducks and they did the same thing, they always were a lot of fun. At what point do they start to make a lot of noise?
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

For the Love of Cats

Mmmm tasty cats!

Thoughts and prayers out your way LH. Hope you're healing is quick.

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by realist View Post
    Cat haters????? I take exception to that, I love cats..............they taste.....

The guinea hens I did not realize they would act like that. I used to raise ducks and they did the same thing, they always were a lot of fun. At what point do they start to make a lot of noise?
    They were very quiet until BWRR turned on his hand held radio and hit a freq that they didn't like...all hell broke loose. They discovered they had a voice. They are usually quiet unless there is noise they don't like or when I'm walking too fast and they are trying to follow me, the female makes noise. They drive BWRR nuts out in his shop but he has his radio on loud (of course if I'm not outside to be with them they will go find him to hang out with) and they don't like the noise...I think it might hurt their ears. The male is usually very quiet but he is much more possessive of me. The female is very gentle and sweet but she does let me know when she's not happy. I love them so much but they sure are spoiled and love to sit on our laps if we are outside. They are way cool and so smart...much more so than chickens!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    Mmmm tasty cats!

Thoughts and prayers out your way LH. Hope you're healing is quick.
    So how many new recipes do you have now?? Thanks buddy. Been a long road, things just keep breaking on this old body. Thank God for my massage therapist, she puts me through the wringer every week...ouch!

I'll most likely shit myself

Sorry to hear about the health issues. Prayin things are turning around for you.

The guineas sounds funny. I know they can make good watch dogs.

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    Sorry to hear about the health issues. Prayin things are turning around for you.

The guineas sounds funny. I know they can make good watch dogs.
    Thanks BP. Yeah, they are huge fun. BWRR says they are my zombie chickens because of how they look now. They have changed since they were babies! They do let me know if something isn't right. I love to cuddle with them!! Never thought I would ever have such an animal! I am their mommy for sure and they know it.