Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: End Game: Preview Thread

Claptrap's Problem Solver

End Game: Preview Thread

Greetings all....

I have begun working on the next installment of the John Miller series. I've already written several entries and have most of the general plot line worked out. Hold on for some big changes.

I haven't decided for sure but I'm leaning towards this being the last installment. We'll wait and see how thing go. I've thought previous installments would be the last but the best laid plans....

The staff and I decided to try something a little different with this installment. Previous installements were available to members and guests alike and there was no need to register to read them. This time, the story will be housed in the premium section. This means that you must register as a member of the site and make at least one post to read it.

For a short while we'll continue to hand out free lifetime premium memberships to anybody who registers and makes that one post. There is absoutley no cost to doing this. Simply register, make that one post and blamo....you are in for life. That post can be a simple "hi I'm new" or (preferbly) a reply to an existing thread (no master's thesis is requried so don't be shy).

Our goal here is to bring new voices to the conversation and new content to the website. We hope that the guests who may have enjoyed the stories along with the rest of the forums will decide to jump in and participate.

If you don't want to post, and only like to read, that is fine too. Simply register, make your one post, and you can return to lurking.

I'm not exactly sure when the first entry for End Game will happen. I would like to write more first so I can release updates on a more routine/consistent basis. That said, I'm guessing within the next week or so you'll see the first entry pop up.

The very first entry of the story will be in both this thread and premium. For every subsequent entry only short snippets will be available on this thread. Consider it a tease. Of course the full entry will be available in the premium section.

Thank you for reading my stories. More importantly, thanks for checking out our site. RedJohn, the staff and myself appricate it. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Stand by for the first entry of End Game.....

ETA: Please see post #13 for clarification of the changes. Thanks!
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

dude......rock on! I can't wait.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

I'll most likely shit myself

Can't wait to see what's next!

Thinks it might be German

I'm one of those Lurkers you mentioned, but a HUGE Miller fan. Can't wait for End Game.

Now returning to the shadows.

Well it would appear I shot my mouth off a bit too soon about the free premium memberships.

Redjohn and I are working out some avenues where guests will have the option to join, make a post and achieve "contributor" status. This will grant them access to the stories but not the premium sections.

Some of the details need to be ironed out and RJ is working on that now.

Sorry for the confusion I've just created!

Suffice it to say, End Game will be starting in the next week or two and we'll have the viewing access permissions figured out by then.

Please see post #13 for clarification of the changes. Thanks.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Perhaps Miller will immortalize some others here so that Izzy has some company. Looking forward to it Stig!
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

Judging by the title looks like Crutchfield will get his.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

The source of all known trouble in the universe

Quote Originally Posted by slowz1k View Post
    Now returning to the shadows.
    Nooooooo, don't!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stg1swret View Post
    Judging by the title looks like Crutchfield will get his.
    Or will he?

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Or will he?

dun, dun, dun...?!?!?!
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.