Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What to you is "off limits" for scavenging and why?

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by RedJohn View Post
    @Domeguy: I can tell you for a fact that I have everything I need to survive. Of course, I could get more things to survive better, but I am not the type to want more than I need. At the same time, if the shit really hits the fan, pharmacies will close and within 6 months I will die because I won't have the medecine I need to survive.
    One of my kids is in this boat.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    One of my kids is in this boat.
    i have a seat on this boat. with my different aliments, don't know exactly how long. 3,6,12 months? but have talked too my Dr. and taking steps to have at least 1 year of meds needed. it's good too have an understanding doctor, it's good he subscribes to the same 'magazine' we all read. : )
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

I have still yet to grow a brain
    I am sorry to say I don't have a release point if something is unavailable. Breathing will become difficult but my brain will press me on. I will stand until I breathe my last breath. Sounds neat but I don't give up and will give my best till the end. I have been through to much to get to this point just to ease my posture. Guess I am that old fart to be that spits on the face of the enemy.