Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My actual EDC

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    I seldom leave the house most days, but when I do, on my key chain is a folding knife and flashlight. In the truck is a fannypack with all kinds of items such as SS cup and lid, fishing supplies, medical, extra food, fire making supplies, loaded mags, 3 oz silver, etc. In my wallet I keep a Credit card folding knife and extra money, and in the truck is the G26 and 3 1.5 liters bottles of water.

Need the worlds hottest pepper seeds? See him...
    My EDC is consists of a money clip with ID's & sufficient cash for emergencies, Benchmade Mini Griptillion, Ruger LCP .380 in pocket holster and a trusty Timex with a Survival Strap band.
    The vehicle has additional backup plus GHB, water and additional garments depending on the weather.

Quote Originally Posted by RedJohn View Post
    Where I live, right now, I am pretty limited in what I can carry. Of course, I am not following the letter of the law and got into troubles a couple of times with confiscation of a couple items.

My left jean pocket contains my change, of course, and the back right my wallet. In the back left one, I carry a small phone with a free monthly charge. It allows me 2 hours of connection per month, but it is only there if I loose or brake the main one. In my font right pocket, I have a space pen, a police whistle and a Gerber combat folding knife. I also carry a small asp in my belt.

In my car, there is a baseball bat, and a minimum of 3 1.5 litters water bottles. It is very limited, because I seldom use my car.

Of course, I would love to carry a weapon, at least my SW Bodyguard .380, but I cannot do this here.

What about everybody else?
    If you carry a baseball bat, carry a glove and ball as well....your defense attorney will appreciate it.

- - - Updated - - -

I carry a wallet, keychain with squeezelight and Leatherman micra, a folding lockblade (usually a benchmade), and typically a Surefire E2D LED and Glock 30, with 2 spare G30 mags.

I have lots more in my truck, of course. I carry a full size multitool (Leatherman Wave) and another flashlight in my briefcase, which typically has a water bottle as well.

But then I work in a Trauma Center.

The source of all known trouble in the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel MD View Post
    If you carry a baseball bat, carry a glove and ball as well....your defense attorney will appreciate it.
    Actually, this is a very good suggestion. Thanks for the tip.
    Altar Arms - 01 FFL (772) 497-6550 - Located in Port Saint Lucie, FL
    15$ transfers for SHTF Ready members! WE TAKE TRADES!

I'll most likely shit myself

Excellent tip

Do you have a robot?
    One of my EDC things is a bag which goes with me wherever I go. It is about the size of a medium size cloth tool bag. It is an LAPG bailout bag tan in color. I wanted something which would blend in as much as possible. It is small enough that my wife allows me to carry it when we take her car. Now here is my problem. I have carried this bag everyday for the past seven years. A few days ago I went to pick it up and the handle ripped off one side. So now I am in search of a new bag. I think what caused it to degrade was the heat of the car. I will be replacing it with the same type bag. It just hits home to routinely check your equipment for serviceability.

In it I carry the following:
    two bottles water
    $100 cash small bills/$5 in quarters
    Phone charger wall and car
    note pad and paper
    Glock 19, 7 mags, G-Code holster and double mag pouch
    Multi tool
    small first aid kit
    Head lamp
    Gloves
    power bars and granola bars
    folding knife
    Sharpies / pens and notepads
    Surefire light
    surefire battery container with 6 CR123 batteries and a replacement lens
    four AA batteries in heat sealed pouch
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

For the Love of Cats

I really like the bat/ball idea. Be awesome to have sitting by the door as well. "I guess the damn kids left it there, officer"

My EDC is pretty basic...

right front pocket:

left front pocket:

lol. just kidding

left front:

wallet in side pocket (cargo pants), sunglasses in shirt collar.

Too much in the truck to list.
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Domeguy
    I seldom leave the house most days, but when I do, on my key chain is a folding knife and flashlight. In the truck is a fannypack with all kinds of items such as SS cup and lid, fishing supplies, medical, extra food, fire making supplies, loaded mags, 3 oz silver, etc. In my wallet I keep a Credit card folding knife and extra money, and in the truck is the G26 and 3 1.5 liters bottles of water.
    A recommendation: the 3 oz of silver... preferably a 1 oz, 2 .5 oz and 4 .25 oz. preferably with the ounce and 2 .25s in a pants pocket and the rest in the belt pack.

I love these kinds of threads. Mine is pretty light off duty. I normally carry a small Case XX pocketknife with a carbon steel blade, my wallet, and a Bersa Thunder 380. If I'm hunting, fishing, or in the woods I add a lighter and a small flashlight. Everything else is in my hunting bag.

At work I carry a Glock 22 on my hip, a Bersa 380 in an ankle holster, the same small pocketknife, a KaBar Bk11 on my belt behind my mag pouches, a lighter and a Surefire Flashlight and all the other normal duty belt stuff, pepper spray, Taser, etc. A Bushmaster AR15 and Benelli Nova 12 ga are in my vehicle along with a bunch of other gadgets.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kesephist View Post
    A recommendation: the 3 oz of silver... preferably a 1 oz, 2 .5 oz and 4 .25 oz. preferably with the ounce and 2 .25s in a pants pocket and the rest in the belt pack.
    Somehow, silver slipped my mind. Thanks for the reminder.