Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ink Pens

Crotch Rocket

I own the dumbest smart phone in the world, so I am at least 11% smarter than it. But there is also the axiom of never arguing with an idiot. It will drag you down and beat you with experience.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Crotch Rocket

And damn. My last post made enough sense to be obvious I was drunk witbout the admission
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Quote Originally Posted by mitunnelrat View Post
    Damn. That seems like a lot of writing.
    Yeah. We have an electronic health records system too....

People wonder why my signature is illegible....because scrawling something can save me 3-4 seconds per signature. That means over a year I have time to sign my name 100-150 more times!

Medicine is wonderful!

Crotch Rocket

Two months in and I am absolutely happy with this pen. The plastic lining in the cap cracked, but I'm not going to gripe because it still locks, and doesn't take a herculean effort to open now.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by mitunnelrat View Post
    Two months in and I am absolutely happy with this pen. The plastic lining in the cap cracked, but I'm not going to gripe because it still locks, and doesn't take a herculean effort to open now.
    Seem to recall ages ago a TV ad with some pen that got shot out of a rifle into a laminated padlock, and still wrote...Parker? Farber... some such.

A friend of mine ordered me a pen from www.highcalibercraftsman.com. It's made from 2 308 rounds and cerakoted. Looks cool and has held up really good, and I use a pen a LOT!!

Walking on Sunshine

I carry a couple of Pilot G2 gel pens. I can get refills instead of buying new pens all the time. DH thinks I'm goofy but I pick up a lot of pens and pencils at the home show and other shows I go to and put them with the school supplies I have stored. Every school year I pick up paper, ruled notebooks, pencils, chalk and crayons and stash them. Now I just have to find small slate boards for the grand kids, nieces and nephews, "like in the olden days when you and Grandpa went to school ?" as my grand daughter says to me. Because there WILL be school WTSHTF, sorry kiddies.