Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New vehicle

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by helomech View Post
    I was in Civil Air Patrol for years when I was younger. Loved it. It got me my E-3 when I joined the Army.
    Yeah, I was a cadet as well back in the day. Somehow I found myself back in the organization this year. I'm the deputy commander for the local squadron here, as well as the Tennessee Wing Disaster Relief Officer.......among other odd jobs I do within the wing.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    Yeah, I was a cadet as well back in the day. Somehow I found myself back in the organization this year. I'm the deputy commander for the local squadron here, as well as the Tennessee Wing Disaster Relief Officer.......among other odd jobs I do within the wing.
    We don't have a squadron near me, but the one near work wants me to join bad. Since I can work on the aircraft they have.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

Do you have a robot?
    Nice ride. I like the front plate.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by realist View Post
    Nice ride. I like the front plate.
    Haha. Thanks
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.