Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disappointment

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    really? maybe i should invite him here and let him post some of the BULLSHIT that comes out of his mouth... but, then again, i don't want to ruin this place. i like it the way it is.

i took his 'predictions' as i take all the others... like the 2YK thing, 2012, aliens and whatever i can't think of at this moment, as just that. CRAP! LOL it's fun to just sit and listen to him spout off about it. as you guys know, i lead a very boring life. LOL
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

Do you have a robot?
    Okay I have to admit I was watching TV initially and they showed it starting. When I went out to look everything was dark and I thought it all came to an end then my wife turned on a light. Aside from being hidden a little behind my redwood tree while I was in the hot tub it went ok. I would of watched it more but I got cold and my drink was getting warm so I had to get back in the tub. That's all I remember until I stubbed my toe going up the stairs. Then again I have been drinking again tonight so maybe..................oh never mind........
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

The local news station is asking people to share their photos of the super moon on their Facebook. the thought crossed my mind about whether or not I should share a photo of a "super moon" with them. Lol
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesneuen View Post
    Boy, I always miss the end of world predictions. I never get any proper time to panic. Can we make a sticky where we can post upcoming apocalypse dates?
    I think we need a separate forum just for end of the world predictions - with the date clearly indicated and those who believe can sign in.

It'll be funny, right up to the la

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Super disappointed the world wasn't ending. I really wanted to jock up in full kit and show the rest of the world how prepared I was for the end.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo View Post
    Your neighbor... WTF.

Though, I cant throw rocks too hard, I tend to get smarter the further I get into the bottle too!!

;-)

EB
    al least you have some sense about you. : ) him, well, if it isn't related to Busch LITE (can't even drink real BEER!), NASCAR, talking about NASCAR, ignoring his 15 yr. old son. (that's why i bought a bow), bitching about the EX Wife and giving her money or going to work. he is talking about the religious "End O the World" and what too look for. so far he is like the TV preachers 10/0

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel MD View Post
    I think we need a separate forum just for end of the world predictions - with the date clearly indicated and those who believe can sign in.

It'll be funny, right up to the la
    let's not give the fellas more work for nothing. i don't really think anyone of us here would sign in. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    Super disappointed the world wasn't ending. I really wanted to jock up in full kit and show the rest of the world how prepared I was for the end.
    THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!! someone that thought like i was. not that i really want all this PARADISE around me too end, just want to shoot a few things, cook on my outdoor stove, sleep in my shelter, use my fire-starting skills, my outdoor skills, trap a rabbit, eat freeze dried food. shit, wait... i am describing camping, right? damn it, i'll be back in a week or so. ROTFLMAO!
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

CC Gray Panther
    I know how you guys feel. I like to sit on side porch like the second hand lion I've become with an Evan Williams and one of my lead throwing friends and wait for evil or stupid to show up. But so far the only thing I see is an empty bottle and unfulfilled dreams.
    But hey if I live long enough I'm sure my lucky day is coming.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by robsdak View Post

THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!! someone that thought like i was. not that i really want all this PARADISE around me too end, just want to shoot a few things, cook on my outdoor stove, sleep in my shelter, use my fire-starting skills, my outdoor skills, trap a rabbit, eat freeze dried food. shit, wait... i am describing camping, right? damn it, i'll be back in a week or so. ROTFLMAO!
    I know, right? I mean, all serious-like, it's gonna be a shindig for me and all my bubba buddies. Just like a big campin trip I say. We can hand out and drink beeraround the campfire whilst our wimmenz wash our deer camo.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    Nice.

Rainy all week here, nothing to see.
    Saw some hint through the clouds on our way to the Tavern for a late dinner.
    Wife said I had to take her to dinner if I bought the gun I was drooling over.
    Considering the price of the gun, even dinner at the Tavern was a good trade.
    Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers.
    Liberty is a Man-Of-War, and we are all crew.

Do you have a robot?
    Quote Originally Posted by ak474u View Post
    The local news station is asking people to share their photos of the super moon on their Facebook. the thought crossed my mind about whether or not I should share a photo of a "super moon" with them. Lol
    You should only if you can crack a smile at the same time.

Funfixr

Now if it did come to an end and you could not see it then it could have happened right.....
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.