Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Vehicles: How Many Can You Drive?

Hhmm...it's been a while, but I used to drive a fork lift, helped pay for my college, second shift at a veneer mill...otherwise...uh, snowmobile, atv, dirt bike (but never a motorcycle), lawn tractor, little ford tractor, peddle bike, go cart, horse & buggy, automatic and standard transmission cars and trucks.

Never "driven" any kind of boat, other than like a paddle boat, which I don't include, lol. I really ought to learn. Hubby has an 18' Boston Whaler, sitting in a farmers field. He says someday he will teach me. Poor man, lol.

Need the worlds hottest pepper seeds? See him...
    Cars and trucks (auto and stick) boats (steering and tiller-motorized, paddle canoes), atv, jet ski, dirt bikes, peddle bike, small tractors, bobcat, back hoe, zero turn mower and horses (been a LONG time for them though).

Thinks it might be German

Manual and auto trans missions, most small watercraft, Spent most of my life on motorcycles. No experience with anything larger than a 30' RV or a moving box truck.
    The one thing I really want to learn is sailing.
    The 12 Gauge... It's not just for rabbits anymore.

For the Love of Cats

^
    I love sailing!!!

There is a pretty cool place down in Key Largo, where you can rent a beach house for the night, and have access to 21' sailboats during the day, including lessons. I took the wife there a number of years ago, and she learnt enough to be comfortable in control of the boat in just one day. by the end of the week (of just us sailing), she was doing amazing.
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    farm equipment, most heavy equipment (less a crane) cars, trucks, motorcycles, 4wheelers (no 3wheelers hard lesson) boats of all sizes, well up to 55' and most things with tracks. grew up on farms and in the construction trade, a person can only wait so long to have an operator come move something, so i went and got certifications to operate several different ones. including stick welding, hard to find a welder that wants to go up 90' in the air with a "crazy person".