Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mora Knives

Do you have a robot?
    So if you are in the bath making waves, and you have the knives in the Nalgene does that count as protection........
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

For the Love of Cats

You'll be the first to know if the protection fails. Except in this case you may not ever have to worry about kids again...
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

I love my Mora blades
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

three years and the knives are still going strong!!!

I too like Mora Knives. One of my co workers turned me on to them and I have never looked back.

Mora Knives are an excellent resource for the monies and should I lose or damage one I am not out a great quantity of monies.

Not that I would want to damage or abuse a good tool but I have noted the same with my Baofeng radios...I would not be out a lot of monies...and these radios work fine for my purposes. So too with the Mora Knives.

I have of recent also purchased two of the heavy duty Mora Knives and you can tell the difference in the thickness of them.
    I have never regretted the purchase of these Mora Knives ..either in Stainless or Carbon Steel.

Thanks,
    Orangeom