Thread: 299 days

plenty of extra room "down his pants"

299 days

Someone mentioned here about the book, well Im on book 3 (4?? I forget) and I could literally hug the guy that recommended it!

One of the best PA books Ive read to date, Ive really enjoyed it and cant wait to read whats next! I look forward to going to
    bed early so I can power up my Kindle!

So, Grant has just gotten done presenting his "team" for the community security and everything is going good so far, his
    prissy ass wife is slowly getting on board with reality and getting over her "normalcy bias".

The few libtards that wanted to whine at the public meetings were pretty much put down, verbally, but I feel they
    will protest in some way in the future, esp. with the share or dont get shit program they got started.

He keeps referring to the dope heads in some areas, waiting to see what becomes of that.

A few in the group didnt appreciate his "neck tattoo" comments but hey, f'em is what I say.

The stash of ARs in the basement will not collect dust for long, got at least 5 or 6 books left to go so I can
    already see, someone gotta get DRT.

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Do you have a robot?
    It really is a good series. I hate series like this because most of the time you have to wait for another book be written. You are lucky the series is done. I find when I get on a reading kick I don't get anything done. Enjoy
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    They got a tractor trailer full of "food", they are trying to figure out how to distribute it... oddly, they are thinking along the lines of how it was done in the book "Lights Out", which I need to go back and read because I dont recall a similar situation.

The guards are shaping up nicely, the public has warmed up to them... have not broke out the stash of ARs and AKs yet but as it's there, I see it being a role in the events sooner than later.

Ive lost a lot of sleep due to this book series, when I SHOULD have gone to sleep, I find Im still reading!

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Do you have a robot?
    I like those guys. When you think of it the story is plausible that's the best part.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.