Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Attacks in France

I'll most likely shit myself

Attacks in France

This started several hours ago (before 6pm est) and the latest I heard was at least 150 dead, many more injured. 4-7 different locations were hit in a pretty coordinated attack. Here is a couple of links to the news stories.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/13/world/paris-shooting/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34814203

http://www.theguardian.com/world/liv...ern-paris-live

http://www.britalypost.com/paris-under-attack-100-dead/

Apparently hostages were taken and some executed. France has now closed their borders and have a curfew underway. (Too little, too late IMO).

Looks like the refugees are making a rapid impact. What do all think about all this? More importantly, what steps do we need to hit quickly? We all know there will be repercussions here even if we have no attacks soon.

Do you have a robot?
    This was a well coordinated attack. Over 150 dead and who knows how many wounded. They were saying the shooters shot the wounded in the head as they moved through the room. My wife tonight could not understand why this happened and what they wanted. When I told her, all of us dead, she just kinda looked confused. I told her we are the infidels and they wanted everyone who is not Muslim dead. I think that is pretty simple. It is hard for some people to believe there are evil people in the world.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

I'll most likely shit myself

That is their ultimate goal. It is hard to understand because most people would never consider doing something like that.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Coming to a Murican city near you, sooner than later I would presume.

Sad the world we live in now, and how our current CONUS has deteriorated. But I fear things such as this are knocking on our door...

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

The only thing we can do is be prepared, avoid areas that could be a target (street festivals, stadiums, concerts, religious events that may draw attention from jihadis). Carry, everywhere. In the grand scheme of things, the attacks could have been worse, and likely will be soon.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Do you have a robot?
    There will be a time, I hope, where everyone becomes fed up with what is going on and the leaders in power will use the power at their disposal to crush ISIS. There are people who compare the rise of ISIS to the Nazis during WWII. Hopefully they are wrong but the fuse may be lit.......
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

Where's the epi?

Hopefully this will open our politicians eyes and deny the POTUS's grand scheme to bring in 250,000 of them into our country. Doubtful but one can hope.
    I apologize for nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by ladyhk13 View Post
    Hopefully this will open our politicians eyes and deny the POTUS's grand scheme to bring in 250,000 of them into our country. Doubtful but one can hope.

10,000 Syrians arriving in New Orleans any day now .... talking head guest on FOX made a great point .... that Syrian native corp that the US spent a fortune $$$$ on training & equipping - deserted and went over to the ISIS entirely .... the US couldn't vet 500 Syrians that could be trusted - how do you vet 10,000 - 20,000 - 100,000????? .....

all the havoc in Paris was from a dozen guys - 12 freaking guys - How many suicide squads of nutz case Muslims are hiding among these initial 10,000 .... do they have orders & info to join up with established deep cover agents already in the US?????

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Anyone who doesn't think it is coming/ is already here is an absolute fool
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Where's the epi?

Yup! Why can't the U.N set up a 'Safe Zone' over there and when the crap is over let them go back to their own towns. The cost will be less than shipping them here, giving them welfare, housing and not to mention the security issues. I say every one of us call or email our Reps and tell them to do just that. We DO NOT want these people here. Bombard them with demands NOW!

You guys wanna pool all of our resources and buy an island somewhere and move?
    I apologize for nothing...