Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attacks in France

Where's the epi?

Williamson county too. Been hearing about Robertson as well. Nashville is a dumping ground for refugees, that's how Shelbyville got all those Somalies (sp?), big mess there. Took over Tyson chicken plant. Won't even discuss Memphis...growing there too. Time to move to Montana for sure!
    I apologize for nothing...

I'll most likely shit myself

I hadn't heard about Shelbyville. Crap!

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Speculation aside, news media aside, g0v information aside... I *think* it is possible that the POTENTIAL for trouble is WAY worse than what we "think", we just havent had similar events (like France) yet to be indicators...

I *think* cells have already been established here, and its a matter of time.

So, I suggesting stocking up NOW while you can...

223 and/or 7.62AK ammo and mags
    CLP and/or lube
    Tac vest with mag pouches
    Radios set up on GMRS/FRS/MURS so you can have comms
    Cammo (tiger stipe/woodland/real tree, whatever works in your terrain)
    Camel back for water
    MREs, cause canned food in a backpack sucks ass
    Backpack, any type, preferable ILBE/USMC (IMHO the BEST!)
    Electronic muffs, protect your hearing during firing but otherwise can still hear normally
    Red dot scopes, Primary Arms has a FINE selection for a budget, but are quality
    Night vision if your made of money

Reloading press, dies, primer, brass, trimmers, powder, bullets, calipers, etc.. etc.. etc..

Sidearm: Combat ready, the two that spring to mind are Glock and M&P, plenty of extra mags, plenty of ammo...
    9mm would put you in the "universal" catagory where most people are and gives you the greatest chance
    of sharing ammo (but run HP, Everglads (google) has 124gr HP bullets far cheaper than you can buy the
    loaded cartridge)

A team, a plan and a backup plan would be in order.

If terrorist strike in or near your home town, what in the above list would you take off and still be prepared? IMHO... nothing in the list can be removed.

GHB: A Git Home Bag would be SMART, and in that bag... plenty of goodies to get you home.. AR pistol would be better
    than a rifle, I am looking a several "fun sticks", IE: 30 round Glock mags in addition to some stock 17 rounders...

For long term you gonna need a LOT of stuff.

Do I think it will happen in my home town? Doubt it, we dont have any value added targets here... but, that may be WHY they choose my home town, strike at the heart of terror...

Anywho, the original topic was about attacks in France and I dont want to drift the thread off and I know all here are like minded and I said nothing that you all have not already thought of, but it bears mentioning all the same.

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    I hadn't heard about Shelbyville. Crap!
    Surprised you hadn't. Was all over the radio when Tyson took away Labor Day and gave the Muslims one of their holidays paid off instead. Was such backlash that Tyson had to change it so fast it bade their heads spin. I still don't know anyone that will buy Tyson chicken or eat KFC in Tn because of it. Here is more detailed info on it.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/tyson.asp

Holy crap. I somehow missed that. Completely. We quit buying Tyson years ago when their ties to the Clinton came out. Thanks for the link
    Last edited by bacpacker; 11-18-2015 at 12:13 AM.

The bastards have a foothold here, believe it. Detroit has areas that are like a middle eastern country.

My son spent about 8 years touring in the rock industry and worked/knows literally hundreds of people still in the biz. He said his Facebook page "blew up" Friday and Saturday as people were trying to find out about friends in Europe, who was in France, etc. He seemed a bit shaken, perhaps the most I have seen since he was in London when 9/11 happened.

However, we can talk about staying away from sporting events, concerts, etc. but all that does is give them another chit in the win column. We are NOT changing our lifestyle for the bastards. I have made sure that all mags are loaded and I checked each firearm and know it is ready. When we go out, I am keeping my head on a swivel.

Where's the epi?

Holy crap. I somehow missed that. Completely. We quit bu Ying Tyson years ago when their ties to the Clinton came out. Thanks for the link
    You are most welcome. Keeps getting worse here.

Do you have a robot?
    Our Governor the wonderful wizard high mucky muck Brown said he will open up the state to the refugees. So why don't you all just send yours over here. We have room for everybody, just ask the five or six million illegals already here. Sooooooooooo my question to you if there is a terror attack by one of these folks does that make it homegrown terrorism since we brought it on ourselves??? I figure they have all heard about California and New York so put em all there and then at least we will know where they are........... Hey anyone got a room to rent????
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

Come on the E. Tn. We'll find a nice hillside for you.

Where's the epi?

Come on the E. Tn. We'll find a nice hillside for you.
    Have over 250 acres next to us for sale cheap.