Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Attacks in France

Wants to know if that is a nut tool for a fire hydrant nozzle

Ordered another first aid trauma pack for the wife's vehicle. Normally we use my vehicle when we go somewhere as a family but obviously can't be with them 100% of the time.

Its becoming all too sad that Americans have no idea whats being brought to their door step.

may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by ak474u
    The only thing we can do is be prepared
    Conditonally, yes... if we were already 'prepared', carry on.

avoid areas that could be a target (street festivals, stadiums, concerts, religious events that may draw attention from jihadis).
    NO.

The Georgian Bank Robber said "The purpose of terrorism is to terrorize." If you are terrorized, you are fearful, you ball up and hide... how you do what you do is changed by the terrorist and his acts... and he wins.

Screw that.

Carry, everywhere. In the grand scheme of things, the attacks could have been worse, and likely will be soon.
    Agreed on both of these points.

Kesephist

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    I will respectfully disagree with K a bit but explain why... (at the same time I respect K's position because his is a valid argument also!)

*I* will avoid the high populated areas and events 1) because I dont like people but 2) so I wont be a victim.

There will be PLENTY of sheepel in attendance shedding blood to make the terrorist even "successful", but in order for
    me to be a Patriot in the war, I must FIRST, survive. The key to survival is not getting killed.. hence, see above...

I hope this makes sense, I dont expect anyone to jump up and agree or be converted to "my" way of thinking... but what I do hope is that all can UNDERSTAND my way of thinking...thats all.

BTW, when the times start getting REALLY hard, be the Grey Man... the book 299 days has a GREAT example of what the Grey Man is, and its a bit MORE than what I used to think it meant.

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo
    I will respectfully disagree with K a bit but explain why... (at the same time I respect K's position because his is a valid argument also!)

*I* will avoid the high populated areas and events 1) because I dont like people but 2) so I wont be a victim.

There will be PLENTY of sheepel in attendance shedding blood to make the terrorist even "successful", but in order for
    me to be a Patriot in the war, I must FIRST, survive. The key to survival is not getting killed.. hence, see above...

I hope this makes sense, I dont expect anyone to jump up and agree or be converted to "my" way of thinking... but what I do hope is that all can UNDERSTAND my way of thinking...thats all.
    Understood, yes, and even necessary.

As has been stated before, though... LIKE it? Not a chance in hell. Coming to honest grips with the bastards is what would feel REAL good. But the @uckers are cowards...

"Fair fight" is a naivete unaffordable with these creatures. So.. having to get down there in the pit with them, fighting by their rules...

Screw it... ISIS wanted to play this way... if the pollyannas don't like it, they can tell ISIS that. Not us that want to stop ISIS.

Someone needs to remind ISIS of a little tidbit... France has nukes. They reserve the right to use them without consulting with anyone else.

Kesephist
    Last edited by Kesephist; 11-19-2015 at 08:41 AM.

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo View Post

BTW, when the times start getting REALLY hard, be the Grey Man... the book 299 days has a GREAT example of what the Grey Man is, and its a bit MORE than what I used to think it meant.

EB
    I totally agree with you and that's exactly how we live. We actually call ourselves 'gray men' all the time...funny you use the term too.
    I apologize for nothing...

I'll most likely shit myself

EB I have to agree in general. For the most part I hate being in crowds. I do to some events or crowded places from time to time. I love going to see concerts, although the cost has got so damn high I'm about done with that. But for the most part I stay away cause I have a hard time dealing with stupid people.
    Grey is the good way to go for sure.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

I'm a bad one to listen to. I live with a lot of fear. Every day when I drop my 5 y/o kid off at school, I wonder if it's the last time. When we went to his first basketball practice last night at a LARGE city owned athletic facility that forbids firearms, I sat outside the only entrance on a concrete planter with my pistol on my hip. I don't take out the trash without a gun, and I live in a pretty good neighborhood, and town.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Now AK, who said they weren't carrying everywhere??

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    Now AK, who said they weren't carrying everywhere??
    Nobody. I guess my fear is for others, and maybe the fear that I won't be there to plug the SOB that tries something. Lol
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Been reading some stories about muzzies from various countries showing up in the Americas in Tx and Az thru Mexico. Something to look forward to on top of what obummer is bringing in.
    Here are two stories on it.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...der-in-laredo/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...a-from-mexico/