Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Excell ammo and firearm inventory

Do you have a robot?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTea View Post
    I do something similar. I use a P-Touch labeler and put 2 labels on each can. One on the front side on the latch and one on the lid. I use big 72pt letters for the caliber and to the right of that I put something specific like IMI M855 or Golden Saber +P on a 24pt font.
    If I take ammo out of an ammo can I consider it gone. everything in mags is considered shot even though I keep a fair number loaded all the time of range ammo. For each of my carry weapons I keep at least 3 mags fully loaded +1 in the chamber all the time.

I label top and front of the can so I can see what it is if it were say in the back of the truck. I also differentiate it training from load out. I agree with you if it is partly done I take it off the list. I also have a bunch of them filled with brass for reloading.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

Do you have change for a canned bacon?

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    I use Excel a lot at work. Very useful tool. The reason I ask, 1. I haven't used it in a while and couldn't recall if it did or not. 2. Looking for it on my computer, I found that it was on my old puter that died and I haven't downloaded the hard drive yet.
    Would you being will to email a copy to me? It is a good spreadsheet and I would like to get a copy and recount all my inventory. Adding the reloading pages wouldn't be hard to do at all.
    No problem. just PM your email
    They say that the cockroaches will be the last creature alive on this earth.
    I intend on being the last person alive still stomping cockroaches.