Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING NEWS -SUpreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia Dead at age 79

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    It's been 7 years of shit, piles of shit, with more shit put on top just in case we didn't get enough shit. And if anyone thinks he will now have a change of heart, and do the right thing...well is just full of

may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Domeguy View Post
    It's been 7 years of shit, piles of shit, with more shit put on top just in case we didn't get enough shit. And if anyone thinks he will now have a change of heart, and do the right thing...well is just full of
    No need to hold back, DG...Just tell us what you REALLY think...especially as you've called it dead on.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Domeguy View Post
    True Domey. But the bright side is we'll know where the piles of shit are so all we have to do is bring out fly swatters .
    That's the great thing about those shit eaters they gather in swarms and tightly grouped leeches for the free food . All you have to do is wait for them to gather at their master's table and swat them.

Just make sure you swat from a distance wouldn't want to get that nasty ass shit on yourself when they stampede.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Kesephist View Post
    Quote by Domeguy :"We're screwed!"

Quote by eagle326 :"Screwed !!! Don't make come down there and smack you back to common sense !
    Better yet ; I'll send River Rat to deal with your doubts."

I, too, say we are screwed. There is no law (edict) (executive order) (p/c mouthing) with sufficient force to compel me to LIKE the fact... and I DON'T.

Agreed ; I'd venture to say no ant is happy as to what may unfold before us. But we have to keep Dome Guy relaxed until it's time for him to go total Klingon.

For the Love of Cats

Oh crap! Not total Klingon...
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    Oh crap! Not total Klingon...
    Sniper have you not seen the head size on him ? That man is Klingon in a suspended state. Once shit goes south his survival will kick in . We have to be very careful as to how we unleash this predator on mankind.
    As long as we keep his hidden attitude of DESTROY everyone because all the toys are his in check we stand a very slim chance of controlling this beast.

He plays the part of solar collector ; when in reality he's building Klingon energy weapons. He's a sly one I tell ya. Even his cats are trained in Klingon warfare ; Scary right? This ant is a walking killing machine and he only pretends to be afraid of bears when in reality they're are cohorts of his.

So much for Mister nice guy.

I'll most likely shit myself

Well DG, sounds like Eagle has got you pegged??

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    I've been known to go all getto Klingon on someone's ass from time to time. Next time they KNOW to say please when they ask me for some Grey Poupon mustard.

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

This adds a lot of complexity to the primary process. The big question is can the Senate delay long enough so that the newly elected president can pick a justice. If the Democrats win in November, or it is Trump, Bush or Kasick we are truly screwed.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    Something like this was coming, all along.
    We have been too fat and too lazy for too long. We have forgotten what freedom and responsibility means, or entails.
    It will take being "screwed" to get the reset. Not to mention, nothing ever stays the same.
    So, we prepare as best we can, and get through it as best we can. We need to be alive and thriving on the other side, if we want to have any influence on what comes after.

Because, after all, this, too, shall pass.
    Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers.
    Liberty is a Man-Of-War, and we are all crew.