THE BOX. It's built with 2 sections, the batteries on the bottom, and the electrical components in the top. I put a door on for the batteries due to them being too heavy to be kept in in while moving, and easy access in case on a problem. I put them on the bottom because they were heavy. I kept the floor for the components loose with lip edge pieces holding it for support so I could remove it if I needed to for wiring issues. I drilled holes in the corners for the main wires to come up from the batteries to connect to the passitive and the negative buss bars (that's what they are called.) I wired the 2 batteries in parallel to give me 1 large 12V battery with 200Ah. That's positive to positive, and negative to negative, with an additional wire connected at each post running to the respective buss bar. But I'm getting ahead of my self. I also but a door on the box so I could also put on a latch and lock. This serves two purposes. It keeps it safer, as no one can tamper with it, and also keeps it safer from behind stolen, as with the batteries locked inside, it weighs about 150lbs. I also put a henges door on the top to be able to get to the components inside, the fan switch, ect. I also put on a latch for locking safety. I put 3 vent holes, one where the fan went, and 2 for the inverter, and most larger inverters have at least one, usually two fans at their rear pulling in air to keep them cooled. I put on some screening mostly to keep out young fingers. That covers the outside of the box.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Next will be the inside.