Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You cant make this (range) shit up!

Do you have change for a canned bacon?

A range that I frequent in Columbus Ga has had several suicides in recent years. Why do yourself in where somebody has to clean up after you? Go out into the woods, or even your front lawn where you can be hosed away
    They say that the cockroaches will be the last creature alive on this earth.
    I intend on being the last person alive still stomping cockroaches.

The source of all known trouble in the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
    From there I went to the cleaning closet and got the mop, hot water, Clorox, and gloves on, and waited for the silliness to end so I could clean up afterwards.
    Everytime it happened in our rage, we were forced to call for a special sompany to do the cleaning. These dudes were expensive.
    Altar Arms - 01 FFL (772) 497-6550 - Located in Port Saint Lucie, FL
    15$ transfers for SHTF Ready members! WE TAKE TRADES!

Do you have a robot?
    What about just doing a wash down with a hose and some bleach...........
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

The source of all known trouble in the universe

Quote Originally Posted by realist View Post
    Impossible. Body parts "have" to be disposed properly as per the law and we had to call a specialized company to remove them. Then they had to clean it all up.
    Altar Arms - 01 FFL (772) 497-6550 - Located in Port Saint Lucie, FL
    15$ transfers for SHTF Ready members! WE TAKE TRADES!

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by RedJohn View Post
    Everytime it happened in our rage, we were forced to call for a special sompany to do the cleaning. These dudes were expensive.

You would think that would have been the case... but no, we was open later that afternoon after the cleanup.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by realist View Post
    Yep, thats pretty much what it was. Bleach, Water, mop bucket, gloves, and glass cleaner afterwards.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTea View Post
    A range that I frequent in Columbus Ga has had several suicides in recent years. Why do yourself in where somebody has to clean up after you? Go out into the woods, or even your front lawn where you can be hosed away
    I think the main reason people do it, is that they may not have access to firearms at home, so they go where they can access them and commit the deed. Its not like we can run a background on them and see if they are a 5150 or something like that. As long as they dont set off your spidey sense, theres usually no reason to deny renting them a firearm. Secondly, I think they choose to do it at a range, so as to not mess up their home so a family member doesnt have to clean it up. Thanks for being so considerate.....
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    stupidest thing i have seen at a range. 'quick draw mcgraw' shot his big toe off on both feet. yes, BOTH! almost 6 months to the day. left one then the right one. teaching himself to draw from a western style holster

this isn't range related, but i have been involved (lack of a better word) in 3. 1. we answered a call to a welfare check and walked in just in time to hear the 'click' of the firing pin. 2. was a suicide call. came through the door to find the gentleman sitting on the end of the bed looked fairly normal. had to close the door to read the entire note. he had started at the corner of the room and wrote it in 7 lies all the way around the room. never made sense, just babbling about gas prices, milk prices and the like. no marital or children issues, nothing. just paid everything off, including his truck and done himself in. had a good life, job ect. 3. a young man had relationship problems and took his on life in the woods by his favorite tree stand. it was caught on a game cam. this one wasn't really classified a suicide. a lady just walked out in front of a semi and was gone! just a greasy spot on the road.
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

Do you have a robot?
    Red John we have the same type of laws here. They get real upset when you leave body parts about for others to find them. Speaking of body parts, Rob you are being too hard on quick draw, he was just confirming what he did the first time should not be done routinely that is why he waited........
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

CC Gray Panther
    stupidest thing i have seen at a range. 'quick draw mcgraw' shot his big toe off on both feet. yes, BOTH! almost 6 months to the day. left one then the right one. teaching himself to draw from a western style holster.

Rob:
    Hot Damn ; I think I can beat this guy in a foot race.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    stupidest thing i have seen at a range. 'quick draw mcgraw' shot his big toe off on both feet. yes, BOTH! almost 6 months to the day. left one then the right one. teaching himself to draw from a western style holster.

Rob:
    Hot Damn ; I think I can beat this guy in a foot race.
    I would hope so!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
    I would hope so!
    Yea me too.