Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: You cant make this (range) shit up!

Wants to know if that is a nut tool for a fire hydrant nozzle

Obviously there is no way to possibly rapid fire a Mosin. Atleast not to the Marine Corps definition of such. Once I realized the kind of rock I had standing before me on the range, thats when I promptly took my leave.

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    I was a member of a private range for over a decade. Was an ro for awhile, until my work schedule, and their increasingly nazi like policies made me stop.
    Anyway, they considered the firing of shots quicker than one per second or two to be rapid fire. So, considering some folks with a bolt action, you could qualify there.
    After a couple years where everytime I went, I left pissed off, I let my membership lapse.

There are several local public ranges that rent firearms around here also. Every once in awhile, somebody goes in and commits suicide with a rented gun.

Sent from my SGP612 using Tapatalk
    Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers.
    Liberty is a Man-Of-War, and we are all crew.

At some of the local indoor ranges that rent they will not rent unless there is a party of two. However when I wanted to try some different pistols prior to actually putting down money, one range will rent a gun IF you leave a gun as a deposit. They figure that if you already own you are not renting just to end your story.