She wouldn't even remember how to log on, but I think she is starting to understand I'm not the bad guy here. Her mother had gall bladder surgery today, and will be in Al for tonight and tomorrow, go back to work on Friday, and then we go to my son wedding on Saturday. His second, and they have been living together for two yrs, so it's not a huge deal. Luckly my ex wife won't be there, as I would definitely have to shoot someone after dealing with her on top of this. My wife is talking civil to me now, but come Sunday, I am going to need some honest answers from someone for a change. I think my wife knew all along and just didn't tell me. When I called the probation clerk, I gave them at first, my sons ex wife's name, the one who was arrested for child abuse on my grandson because the week before, someone left a message on my answering machine for her. When she didn't see her name, I gave her my stepdaughters married name and maden name, but neither one of those came up. About 1/2 hr later, I remembered she had a first husband, and gave them that name. The clerk said yes, that's the one and she just called in about 10 minutes earlier. She asked me some questions about her current husbands health and place of employment. I told her, yes, he did have a cancer surgery a year ago in prison, and for employment, he's still in prison. My step daughter had just told the clerk she hadn't been able to check in because her husband lost his job, and now has cancer. She asked if she still lived at a certain address, an I told her that's my address, but I kicked her out for stealing my pain meds. Step daughter told the clerk my address was her new address as of that date. The clerk told me they need to go and pick her up and give her a new address, the county jail. And that's the last I know. Lying to the probation officer is a real quick way to get back in jail.

And just so everyone knows, I think of most everyone here as a part of my family, like a brother I newer had. I want to thank everyone for their support and kind words. Thank you.