Thread: Im so mad, I just need to vent a bit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    A smart plan would be to talk to the probation officer, tell him your suspicions as well when it comes to the theft of the pain pills, as she is probably selling them. As for your step-daughter, shes made her bed, let her sleep in it. Tough Love Brother.
    As for her Mother... if she had been a better parent, maybe the family wouldnt be going thru this grief as well. She needs to either step up as a parent and cut her apron strings, or move out with her and find out exactly how bad it can get down that rabbit hole. Either way, COVER YOUR ASS. Money, savings, valulables, ect ect. You are a smart man, and you know the deal, make sure you got yourself covered.
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Resident Seafood Procurement Officer

Sorry to hear this, Dome. Going through the same thing with my stepdaughter. Difference is, I raised her from 18 mos. old. No way to explain some peoples behavior. It was a big part of my divorce and I would not change anything I did for all those years. I treated her like she was my own, but she rebelled and nobody knows shit except for her.
    Just because we are peaceful does not mean we have forgotten how to be violent.