Go back to me being the "First Responder" on the thread. "31 views, no replies" some people just go blank. That's why I went "full effect" took a little trip so to speak. Full effect was just what "I" needed for a little kick in the pants and gee, what are the odds a couple of days later, a huge mass casualty of over 100 dropped on your doorstep all GSWs. Sucking chest wounds arterial s from hell, gut shots, bleeders, SHOCK, SHOCK, SHOCK...that's what ya get in a gun fight. Granted it wasn't really but just an example, take you and your band of merry men and women get into a "skirmish", think about all the holes you're going to have to assess and fix in the aftermath. GREAT TRAINING let's keep it up!

OK, back on track before I derail but that is what this is all about is it not? As I said earlier, I'm going to base this all off of a one time running off my little "trip". All I could think of was airway. Stormy said "nasal" from my perspective I couldn't tell I could hear him breathing, from what I saw, I couldn't the condition of his mouth other than his teeth were blown out,. What's gone down the pipe? The nasal is only good for so far down,"I" just couldn't tell. So they might the right call obviously. My "old" training was "if they were breathing, fine, if there was rasping, then we got a problem, if there is none(breathing), then we check it for an obstruction and we got clear it and get some air in there." A lot of that training came and comes from "in your face" experience. Every casualty is different and yet the same.............they suck. OK, got a little trng. I need to conduct myself, out!