Agreed with the above statement, there are various free sites you can print out a topo of your local areas for you to try your "luck" on. GPS sats will, maybe, available but then gov. will snatch them up IF they get up and running. Updating will be a task, more like an exercise in futility, but then again the military has been "hardened" for many years for just such a thing going back to the cold war days. Now how lax have they become since I've retired? Hell, let's see they can't say God at a retirement ceremony in the Air Force (incident) ........um, back on track......don't know all I can say is they can't build a ship or boat for shit that's for sure thanks to your political military and defense contractors. Yes, I'm sure their gear is hardened but the chain of command is weak, and the leadership is worse and discipline is right there behind it. Which will result in a total collapse when the SHTF on board most at sea commands, shore commands I'll bet a majority don't show up because they'll have to go home to their alphabet soup sandwich. Where the fuck am I going??????????????

OK, yes think life without power YES! Kabota tractor dead, Ford tractor ALIVE, dirt bike ALIVE, chopper ALIVE, Night train dead. 4wheelers ALIVE. hey all fine an dandy till the petrol runs out. Better make sure "Midasize" muffler them puppies while you're at it. Sure it sounds cool, but you don't want them to hear you coming and going either. You know when you're out there snaggin petrol and whatnots.

Just trying to figure out how to get this MK-26 soft mount to mount on my 4 wheeler.................any Ideas on where to install the pintal mount? I guess I can handle steering and a M-2 at the same time...........