Thread: More malice from Moonbeam 2.0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Do you have a robot?
    Well I bought some 10 round mags so the kids can be in compliance. The one thing about the bullet button law people don't realize is they will all be an assault weapon. What that means is I will shit can all my bullet buttons and replace them with a regular magazine release so they will work the way they are suppose to. It will take about a year before we can all sort this POS of out.

WARNING we have Gavin Newsom who will be Governor next time. From there I figure he will run for President, which I would bet on and then we will be really in trouble.

Good news: I now live in the 10th most expensive area of the nation. We have kicked around possibly moving in the future. However my wife always wanted to wait until my daughter was out of college. However with the insane prices people are getting for homes in our area we are reconsidering. The area is fantastic, it is just the politics, taxes and liberals that make it a cesspool. So what are we going to do? Probably move out of state to some area which is more conservative and where we can pay cash for a place and have no debt. So here is to hoping we will be able to do this maybe in about a year. We will see...........
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by realist View Post
    Good news: I now live in the 10th most expensive area of the nation. We have kicked around possibly moving in the future. However my wife always wanted to wait until my daughter was out of college. However with the insane prices people are getting for homes in our area we are reconsidering. The area is fantastic, it is just the politics, taxes and liberals that make it a cesspool. So what are we going to do? Probably move out of state to some area which is more conservative and where we can pay cash for a place and have no debt. So here is to hoping we will be able to do this maybe in about a year. We will see...........
    Do NOT put off such a move til "the sweet bye and bye" if it can possibly be helped. That "bye and bye" could get soured in the blink of a November Tuesday.