Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 Cops shot 3 dead in Dallas protest

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

In the past week, due to a perception that cops set out to kill black men, it has become open season on police officers. Sure there are some bad police shootings, but these "activists", want instant justice before all the facts are known. If you see the entire video from the man shot during the traffic stop, his girl friend is broadcasting video while the guy is in the seat next to her bleeding out and her 4 year old daughter is in the back seat. The guy outside the 7-11 that was killed is just another example. We never see the entire incident on video. What led up to the police drawing their weapons? There is a reason that shooting investigations take as long as they do. We all make assumptions about such incidents based on past experience. Could things have been handled differently? Maybe, but we weren't there. Armchair quarterbacking after the fact is easy. Being there in the moment is entirely different.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    You are EXACTLY correct!

The guy in the car for example, we have yet to receive credible proof that he WAS a CCW permit holder... He Said/She Said is not evidence. And again, the video starts AFTER the shooting.

To me, with information thus far release... was the voice of her saying "anyone in the area of X and X pleas come by, I think Im going to need a ride home", rather than sobbing over her "boyfriend" getting shot.

I wasnt there, its hard to pass judgment when you dont know the facts... but some peoples reactions are... "weird".

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

I'll most likely shit myself

I read an article last night and forgot to grab it for posting here.
    The guy in Minnesota that got shot was a suspect in an armed robbery the night before. Pics included looked a lot like him, including the ear shape. Local sheriff said he had never applied for nor been issued a carry permit.
    Girlfriend was all about making movies didn't give a crap that he was shot. Had been posting drug use with the 4 yo right there with them.
    I'll try and find it again tonight.

Yup, understood... there is always a bit of a turd or peanut or something to turn up! Gotta give it time! Knee jerk reactions like Hitlary did about $LM was pre-mature.

She would look like an ass (to conservatives anyway, cause libs dont think) if it came out that he was a wanted felon or something, and she already said, what she said. Derp runs deep in the politics.

EB
    "AR - America's Rifle"

Do you have a robot?
    Regarding the shooting where the guy was shot on the ground. I am only going off the one video I saw. The one cop is struggling with the perp and the other one is along side not really assisting. Then the cop draws his gun and pauses for a short period and then shoots the guy. I would have been more comfort if the cop had drawn and immediately shot the guy, why the pause? Having been in many situations like this why didn't the other cop join in going hands on with the guy, that is what I am not sure about. Gun or no gun when you are grappling with some one it is hard one on one.

The other shooting with the girlfriend it is almost like she planned it. Okay here is my boyfriend who has just been shot by the awful police and here is what is going on. No officer I didn't do anything, he is the inocent person. Why are you pointing the gun at the guy who you just shot, he is dead and will not be participating anymore. Oh the baby, it's okay I have it in the legally approved car seat. Does my hair look Okay?? Put that awful gun down I'm afraid of them.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

Real, you made me laugh.
    "AR - America's Rifle"

Some words of logic & reason... By a black man.

Yes, I said a black man, because just like all whites are not red necks, not all blacks are thugs... I just wanted to leave that here.
    "AR - America's Rifle"

More soft facts to surface... Better than no facts but will likely become hard facts..

http://bearingarms.com/jenn-j/2016/0...ampaign=buffer

Humm..

EB
    "AR - America's Rifle"

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo View Post

............ just like all whites are not red necks............
    Speak for yourself.

There's supposed to be a blm rally around here Monday, according to a guy I work with. There's two decent sized cities here, butted up to each other. He used to be a firefighter in the other one (one I don't live in), and apparently still has some friends there. So, the friend tells him that there will be a blm rally in that city, at a big shopping/entertainment center, and it will move to a similar place in my city. He went on to say that the fire/EMS stations in that area were told that if anything went down, and they got the call, they were not required to respond. Don't know about units in my city.
    This is because of the threats made to fire/EMS by blm.

The start point is probably 7-9 miles away (never really measured it, can be there in 20min though), and the place it's supposed to end is about 2-2.5 miles away.
    I can't remember, my wife knows, but if I do have this appt Monday afternoon that I think I have, I'll be 1/4 mile away, after I pass it, late in the afternoon.
    Guess we will see what happens.

Sent from my SGP612 using Tapatalk
    Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers.
    Liberty is a Man-Of-War, and we are all crew.

Threats to fire/ems would equate to domestic terrorism... IMHO they are saying they want free reign to move as they wish & do as they wish. When the violence and rioting starts, they dont want ANYONE there to intervene. Or so my majic 8 ball says..

We'll have to wait and see.

I have no objection to any group gathering to voice there opinion, hell... thats Murica! But there is such a thing as taking it to another level.

All I can say is, stay clear to stay safe... typically these groups become mobs, and then the thug mentality takes over (black,white,wtf ever)... and bad things happen to innocent people. All it takes is a little weed/alcohol providing the courage, and one loud mouth providing the motivation.

EB
    "AR - America's Rifle"