Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 10 Cops shot 3 dead in Dallas protest

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    I do have the Monday afternoon appt. I have until morning to cancel, or just go, probably loaded heavier. There is a route that would swing me more around where the rally is supposed to be. Providing nobody gets stupid, there wouldn't be a big deal.
    I agree, voice your opinion, to protest is one of our most important rights. But violence does not belong there.
    There is a reason that the "soap box, the ballot box, and cartridge box" are separate and in a specific order.

Sent from my SGP612 using Tapatalk
    Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers.
    Liberty is a Man-Of-War, and we are all crew.

Bacon saver

Watching on the news this morning, they said the shooter they killed with the bomb wrote some letters on the wall in blood where they had him cornered........"RB". Seems they can't figure out what that means. That's a no brainer. "Revolution Begins"......... just roll-a-quarters.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"

Skip the news, the alligator tears, etc..

I CLEARLY HEAR "HES GOT A GUN"

This will fall on deaf ears of the $LM (a for profit organization financed by politicians, but thats tin hat stuff) and LEO will continue to be at risk.

This will not be the last time, another one is coming soon...

How does this tie in to SHTF? Be on guard, at all times.. even when this appears to die down... another event will spike the temper of the mob.

Tie this in with |S|S and its a shit sandwich.

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    Watching on the news this morning, they said the shooter they killed with the bomb wrote some letters on the wall in blood where they had him cornered........"RB". Seems they can't figure out what that means. That's a no brainer. "Revolution Begins"......... just roll-a-quarters.

I think it meant robot bomb.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by ak474u View Post
    I think it meant robot bomb.
    "Rock Bottom", "Relay Broadcast", "Really Bright", "roast Beef", ahhhh"RE-FRIED BACON".....I like bacon..........I'll stick with my first statement. I'm going to wait till the end of the next two weeks (RNC/DNC) and you can tell me if I'm right. I wouldn't mind being wrong either.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Well, I happened Sunday, not today.
    Sunday evening. His location was off also, happened about a mile up the road.
    However, it was peaceful.
    Basically, the city main thoroughfare was blocked for a couple hours.

I'll most likely shit myself

Glad it stayed peaceful.
    We had a small protest in our nearest big city today. Didn't amount to much, thankfully.

Do you have a robot?
    I got this morning regarding police shootings. People need to know if someone is pointing a gun at you then you probably should do as you are told.
    http://tribunist.com/news/harvard-st...ng-conclusion/

Regarding the Dallas guy being killed by an explosive device. There are so many people burning up the blogs. The guy made a choice he wanted to die. All the police did was pick what needed to be done in order to acquiesces to his wants and desires. Oh ya with the exception no one else died.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

Just found out our son went to a neighboring city the other day to March in a blm protest in support of blm.
    He thinks they are trying to help black people, totally fooled.
    Of course, he's also running around "chasing Pokemon".
    He's 24. He's been unemployed since around March. He sleeps on his aunts couch, as he has no place of his own. He hardly applies for jobs, we told him to get on unemployment while he searched, but he didn't even do that. We had paid up his cell phone bill, and car insurance bill, and gave him gas money to get him through July. All he's doing is playing video games, chasing Pokemon, chasing tail, and apparently going to blm marches.
    We merely enabled him.
    We had him straight for awhile, but his peers were more important, I suppose.
    He has asked several times to move back in. We had to throw him out because of this kind, and some worse activity.

He will have to walk his own path. So far, looks like it's going to be a lot of uphill.

Do you have a robot?
    Gunfixr my daughter went away to college and chose Criminal Justice as a major. I was not happy, not because of the potential career but because Criminal Justice is not a good career subject no matter what career you choose. Business management prepares you for so much more. That said she really did not have an interest in school much, her grades were okay. She was more interested in social rather than academic interest. Well she took a wilderness first aid class and everything changed. She said she wanted to change to nursing. Sure okay hopefully that will interest her. She had to take some hard classes so I figured that would shake things out. Low and behold she called one day ll excited, she had got a 90% on an anatomy class test, things took off from there. She is now an EMT and scheduled to take a nursing assisting class next month. I don't know if your son is going to school but hopefully he will find something that perks his interest. Good luck.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.