Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Caution needed for tommorow

Quote Originally Posted by mitunnelrat View Post
    I was attending training classes in Detroit. A non-event there as well, though three MI locations were supposedly on "the list". Carpooling in a company vehicle squashed taking too much on board, but I at least made sure to have a trauma kit and "perhaps" some small ability to "pop smoke".

it's never a "non-event" when it comes to Detroit .... there's not a more perfect storm of trouble in the country than Detroit ... a destroyed major metro area with blacks, whites and Muslims mixed together ....

Crotch Rocket

True, Detroit has its issues, but I'm at a point I don't see it as any worse than any other major city. Tbe criminal base, enterprise, and demographics being the largest variables.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Bacon saver

I'm sure you were packin the "rocket"..........never can be to sure. Contingencies man, contingencies......"never get off the boat man"
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Crotch Rocket

Lol. Maybe
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    The Day of Rage was a stunt pulled off 2 years in a row now by a guy who claims to be part of Anonymous. If you go back and look, he tried the same thing last year on the same date, with the same locations, with the same times. The only thing that changed in it was the year. It had a lot of people up in arms, hell, even the US Army sent out a warno letter to its units in affected cities. The nice part about all of this, Anonymous actually disbunked the guy themselves. While situational awareness is good, to keep up with, its also smart to check out the sources and vet the intel. Seems a lot of people were extra cautious about this, which is good, except nobody thought to check and see if the people supposedly calling for it, were actually calling for it.
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Crotch Rocket

There is a reason I didn't pack a rifle in my travels, but yes, I did travel with a little more caution that day. Or not. I took a nap on the way home. Lol. It did lead to a review of my EDC and at least one permanent revision
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

I always pack a rifle in my travels.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

Crotch Rocket

Would that I could. I'm already above the radar with my employer as a known CPL holder. Any firearm is a major problem for me, let alone a rifle
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!