Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Do you have a robot?
    Willow welcome to you and you significant other, from the Left Coast. We are a merry band of pirates. Do not hesitate to ask questions or make posts they are all welcome. If you think some of them folks from Tennessee are strange you have not made it to the Left Coast yet.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

Bacon saver

You guys sure are hell on us Tennessee folks, technically I'm from Florida but I can't claim it anymore due to it's condition. I watched as "Mickey Rat" moved in and destroyed the whole damn state! Now there's nothing left for me there, except my little "Dancing Rat" ironic that her first role in the Nutcracker was a mouse.............
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    You guys sure are hell on us Tennessee folks, technically I'm from Florida but I can't claim it anymore due to it's condition. I watched as "Mickey Rat" moved in and destroyed the whole damn state! Now there's nothing left for me there, except my little "Dancing Rat" ironic that her first role in the Nutcracker was a mouse.............
    No;No;No . Don't try to pull that poor poor me stunt Rat. Grumpus Maximus and I got our eyes on you youngin'.
    When you moved to Tennessee your past was erased. Iffin' we weren't tough or Hell on you ; you'd just waste away and then Lady K. would be pissed at Grumpus and I. And that ain't happening sailor!! Got it ?

Now stand tall and walk in the footsteps of those long ago Tennesseans cause you ain't gettin' no sympathy here.

AIRBORNE!!!

I have still yet to grow a brain
    Welcome, glad you have joined up with us.
    The tallest oak in the forest was once just a nut who held its ground.

Be decisive. Right or Wrong, make a decision. The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who could not make a decision.

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    No;No;No . Don't try to pull that poor poor me stunt Rat. Grumpus Maximus and I got our eyes on you youngin'.
    When you moved to Tennessee your past was erased. Iffin' we weren't tough or Hell on you ; you'd just waste away and then Lady K. would be pissed at Grumpus and I. And that ain't happening sailor!! Got it ?

Now stand tall and walk in the footsteps of those long ago Tennesseans cause you ain't gettin' no sympathy here.

AIRBORNE!!!
    Well, shit if you wanna go that way then I'm from the NAVY! Cause that's where I was raised for the second 22yrs of my life. I just happen to settle here after that. Don't throw that AIRBORNE shit at me either, I don't recall a dozer ever jumping out of an airplane! Army.............(Ain't Ready to Move Yet)
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Welcome aboard Willow, and we look forward to talking more with you! You will find this forum is one of the best out there!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    Well, shit if you wanna go that way then I'm from the NAVY! Cause that's where I was raised for the second 22yrs of my life. I just happen to settle here after that. Don't throw that AIRBORNE shit at me either, I don't recall a dozer ever jumping out of an airplane! Army.............(Ain't Ready to Move Yet)
    AH but they do my brother. You see we rig them bad boys up and load them. We jump first and they follow. Matter of fact all our equipment jumps along with us. Now our shit isn't the big big shit but we work it like the big stuff. . One of the reasons unbeknownst for you moving to Tennessee is so you can bring that Navy boat talent of yours to the waters of Tennessee when the time comes and teach us land crawlers a new skill.

Besides both of my sons were Navy. Oldest was on U.S.S. Independence when it was in Philly getting updated.He was a welder.
    Number two son was an internal communication electrician ; last ship was the U.S.S. Hawes FF53 if I remember right. So I have a soft spot for your blue water guys. 1st. Sgts. ; Chiefs and Gunny's all have to have attitude and that you do my friend.
    Maybe if I live long enough you can teach this land / air rat to be a coxswain . Then I could be some kind of hybrid. Never had my ass chewed by a Chief. But son's tell of it not being a good experience.
    1-800 How's My Coxswaining.
    Last edited by eagle326; 09-06-2016 at 10:56 PM.

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

Welcome to the funny farm Willow. As you can see, we area welcoming group, and have a tendency to pull each others chains from time to time. That being said, we all look out for one another, and won't hesitate to go the distance for each other. Sit back and observe a bit, chime in when you have something to say. We all look forward to reading what you have to say.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Welcome to ClubMed Willow. As stated above, most everyone here is an expert here with many years of something useful, and we all try to share that knowledge here with the others. Occasionally we don't play well with others, but is usually just to poke a little fun at the people we love the best. So, sit down and join right in. The only advice I can give to you is just beware when someone is selling any gear, BWRR tends to get a bit...strange?
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

CC Gray Panther
    So, sit down and join right in. The only advice I can give to you is just beware when someone is selling any gear, BWRR tends to get a bit...strange?

Advice to Willow ? Domey come on. Did you bump that big noggin of yours again? BWRR a bit strange. Let's just say he's unique in a class all by himself.
    Now with that being said and you're probably going to the grip & grin I will not be surprised to find out River Rat got all of the toys being offered and then find out you had to buy all of your stuff back from him because somewhere in the art of Rat's deal you forfeited yours unknowingly.

BWRR didn't get to where he is and as sassy as he is without some kind of Voodoo Mo Joe. Oh man I've loved to watch this in person. Tread lightly for Rat's trickery is strong.

BWRR be easy on him. Or not.